Page 20 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Thread: OIS in Kenosha Wisconsin, civil unrest

Other lessons: Don’t bring a skateboard to to gun fight. Especially if you know your opponent just shot your comrade.

While I’m happy the 17 year old survived the ordeal, his life will never be the same. I wonder if his parents knew how moto he was. I think he is looking at anything from a no bill/name change/move to Canada on the good side of things to LWOP on the bad side of things. Good luck, kid. You rushed in where angels fear to tread.

ETA: Also, why no mask? If everything had gone “well,” there is still the risk of Antifa doxxing you.
    Last edited by Torsius; 08-26-2020 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eb07 View Post
    Video was removed for “violating community standards”.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    They are so used to bringing the pain, they have no concept of what receiving it entails.
    That kid gave them a hard reset to their OODA loop. 3 v 1, and he is still upright with no leaks. And for all the shots fired, no reporting of collateral's.

Pretty good example of Travis Haley's "Feeder vs Receiver" talk.
    You mean Kyle Defoor ?

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    You mean Kyle Defoor ?

Yep, that's exactly what I meant!
    Edited my OP.
    Thanks!
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

I just got into it with a co worker. We are both Social Workers, myself being a Vet and her being a 20 something "so called Activist" her first comment is violence is not the answer. But, when I told her dont burn down stuff her reply was its ok. Well I went and told her then you get shot, play stupid games and win stupid prizes. People will not let you burn their homes, livelihoods, etc. They will protect themselves and their families and sometimes property. I then asked her why this is surprising, she said "its just a car lot".

These protesters think its ok to burn property and steal, according to her it is acceptable behavior. I then told her- "If you think that is acceptable, then be willing to see the other side- people like me will kill you for it. Get a job and Go Home"

I hate working with liberals.

Our boy's out here stacking commies in Cowboy boots.
    Name:  IMG_20200826_102958.jpg
Views: 525
Size:  64.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    It’s being reported he’s not from Kenosha but came from Illinois.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio View Post
    From a legal perspective (understanding that there is a lot of variation from state to state), does a self defense argument get a lot harder if he traveled across state lines? To this layman, itooks like evidence that he's seeking confrontation, not there to defend himself or anything else.

This is all assuming his first shot was otherwise justifiable self-defense, I don't know if that was the case.
    I bet the guys that were shot weren't from Kenosha either.

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    Video was removed for “violating community standards”.
    Still works for me. Just need to click on the "I understand and wish to proceed" button.

Site Supporter
    Shooter charged with first degree murder.

Yee haw.

Total bs

Quote Originally Posted by fixer View Post

Yee haw.

Total bs
    Horseshit.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by fixer View Post

Yee haw.

Total bs
    Name:  78CDDEE6-459B-41B7-A98D-38DE2A60EED1.jpg
Views: 537
Size:  33.5 KB

User Tag List