Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pocket mag pouches

+1 on the Reload Wrap. Very flexible solution that works for a whole lot of options reasonably well: single stack, double stack, speedloaders, multi-tools. Retention and stability are good.
    Well, you may be a man. You may be a leprechaun. Only one thing’s for sure… you’re in the wrong basement.

"...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    Neomag?
    I tried the neomag, which I liked until I managed to scratch one of my vehicles, a glass storm door and a piece of oak furniture with the titanium pocket clip. After that I gave it to a buddy who shrink wrapped it with some type of rubber material and has had no problems.

http://instagram.com/p/CGdp1PylaK9/

Hopefully Phlster goes forward with these!!
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    I keep meaning to pick up a Neomag to try out. Have you considered one of those?
    I bought a NeoMag to mess around with.

Some things I've liked:
    The product is well designed and thought out.
    The clip works really well.
    The magnets hold the magazine well enough for the intended use.

Some thing I haven't:
    I wish I would've bought the model with 2 magnets instead of 1: The single keeps the magazine in place when in your pocket, but it can/does shift a bit.
    I wear loose golf/board shorts and the sag with a magzine is pretty bad: a sturdy garment/pocket is really necessary.
    I kinda don't get it... A reload from centerline is generally faster... IDK... Why reload from a pocket if you're carrying a bigger IWB/AIWB pistol?
    First we clipped pocket knives, then flash lights, now magazines. How am I supposed to carry all this shit!?

I end up using mine for admin loading for USPSA - in limited, a magnet is ok - and sometimes I wish I had the 2-magnet model to just wear "the wrong way" and use as a spare holder on a pick-up stage/etc.

I use Pocket Mag Carriers from Ryan Grizzle leather. They work well for me - comfortable, low profile, keep the magazine properly positioned in my pocket, and releases the magazine with little effort after break-in. I have them for Seecamp 32, Glock 42, Glock 43 and Glock 19.

https://rgrizzleleather.com/mag-carriers.html

User Tag List