Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pocket mag pouches

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    I keep meaning to pick up a Neomag to try out. Have you considered one of those?
    Neomag?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    Neomag?
    https://theneomag.com/shop/neomag/

Site Supporter
    Raven Concealment Pocket Shield with a Double Mag Pouch from Blue Line Gear.

Works for (2) G-19 magazines and (2) G-42 magazines depending on what I am carrying. I just switch mags out.

I’ve been carrying a 12 round P365 or 10 round G48 magazine in a Reload Wrap universal pocket holster since March of this year.

I stumbled across this while researching the neomag. It’s been a part of my edc carry since I received it. Left front pocket along with money clip, Gerber Dime, mini bic and Surefire Sidekick. Easy to adjust for magazine height and keeps the mag out of the other things. A simple idea and execution that works quite well for $20.

Name:  6FF6511F-7163-4F6E-BF9B-22F59493BBF4.jpg
Views: 470
Size:  42.5 KB

Name:  0E84EC89-088A-4AF3-85A9-6EF7643F9909.jpg
Views: 457
Size:  54.6 KB

If I am not using a RCS Pocket Shield, then I use this:

https://www.thewilderness.com/medica...cket-tq-pouch/

Simple and rugged, and inexpensive.
    For info about training or to contact me:
    Immediate Action Combatives

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    Raven Concealment Pocket Shield with a Double Mag Pouch from Blue Line Gear.

Works for (2) G-19 magazines and (2) G-42 magazines depending on what I am carrying. I just switch mags out.
    I forgot about the pocket shield, can it work in the back pocket?

I remember there used to be a company that made a leather mag pouch for the back pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by vaspence View Post
    I’ve been carrying a 12 round P365 or 10 round G48 magazine in a Reload Wrap universal pocket holster since March of this year.

I stumbled across this while researching the neomag. It’s been a part of my edc carry since I received it. Left front pocket along with money clip, Gerber Dime, mini bic and Surefire Sidekick. Easy to adjust for magazine height and keeps the mag out of the other things. A simple idea and execution that works quite well for $20.

Name:  6FF6511F-7163-4F6E-BF9B-22F59493BBF4.jpg
Views: 470
Size:  42.5 KB

Name:  0E84EC89-088A-4AF3-85A9-6EF7643F9909.jpg
Views: 457
Size:  54.6 KB
    20.00 bucks for a nifty idea. Just ordered one, thanks!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by EVP View Post
    I forgot about the pocket shield, can it work in the back pocket?

I remember there used to be a company that made a leather mag pouch for the back pocket.
    It could, I have never tried it. I think it would suck to sit on a magazine but if you have a Castanza wallet in the other pocket it might work.

Back pockets are pretty useless to me, a bandana is the most I ever carry except in AR classes, I’ll stick my reload there.

Down the road I think I'm going to experiment with getting a deep pocket clip attached to one of the new phlster ascent pouches. A bit on the expensive side, but I've supported worse companies with even worse ideas (mine and theirs) before. It looks like it may have some pocket potential though and if not then it will simply be used as intended and if that doesn't work then into the drawer with all of the other could have been's.

https://www.phlsterholsters.com/shop/ascent-pouches/
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

I’ve had good luck with the PCH pocket mag carrier from Milt Sparks and John @ 5Shot Leather made me one for my G43 that works great I front pockets or cargo pockets. Haven’t tried any Kydex set ups in the pockets

User Tag List