Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glock sight on a Beretta

Any Glock 17 holster suggestions?

Any Glock 17 holster suggestions?

If you wait until you get older, you can paint the entire front blade orange so you can see it. There's no cheap solution for retrofitting 92F/FS slides.

Tooltech
    M9A3 slide
    Wait for LTT optics cut slides to come out
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by sickeness View Post
    You would need to also drill a big hole in the bottom of the slide to access the bottom of the nut to tighten it. That may compromise the structural integrity.
    I thought about that. I thought maybe a tiny crescent wrench might do the trick

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    I thought about that. I thought maybe a tiny crescent wrench might do the trick
    How would you tighten the nut?

I’m in the same boat. I have a 92fs and an M9a1 I wish I could just swap out front sights. I think I am going to sell them and get another 92LTT with trigger job straight from Langdon.
    Personally I’m over tritium. I have replaced too many sights that died from An use or age. I would much rather have a white light on the gun. Plus after the first round or two at night I can’t see the tritium anymore. With my no longer young eyes I want color on my front sight.

Quote Originally Posted by Poconnor View Post
    How would you tighten the nut?

I’m in the same boat. I have a 92fs and an M9a1 I wish I could just swap out front sights. I think I am going to sell them and get another 92LTT with trigger job straight from Langdon.
    Personally I’m over tritium. I have replaced too many sights that died from An use or age. I would much rather have a white light on the gun. Plus after the first round or two at night I can’t see the tritium anymore. With my no longer young eyes I want color on my front sight.
    Idk, 10-15° at a time?

I like tritium for dawn and dusk, full moons, ambient light like urban areas with streetlights. Its a really narrow niche but Ive shot a ton of stuff at those times

If someone was modding slides to take Glock sights then I would have bought up every Centurion and M9A1 on Gunbroker. I think the best bet would be for someone to make a 90* tool to tighten the nut in the slide.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

User Tag List