Thread: Boot Recommendations

Boot Recommendations

I've been wearing these Georgia Boot Moc Toe Chelsea boots at least 50% of the time the last 3 years. I've enjoyed them immensely and find them to be quite comfortable. I've spent a day shooting upland birds in them. I've shot deer in them. I've worn them to work, to church, etc.

They are beginning to get a little long in the tooth with some separation in places, though no leaks yet. The heel separation happened pretty quickly and is from taking them off, but it got to a point and then kinda stuck there.

I'm not 100% on going back with this same exact boot. I would prefer to go up in quality. I like being able to slip them on and off fairly quickly, but they also fit well enough on my feet to hike in uneven terrain and be comfortable. They are a little warm and a little heavy sometimes.

What do I need to be looking at?

Food Court Apprentice
    Semper Paratus certified AR15 armorer

Site Supporter
    RedBack Boots. Lots of slips ons, still made in Australia, unlike Blundstone.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blundstone_Footwear

https://www.redbackboots.com/mens/redback-boots

I’ve got the redbacks at the firehouse. Steel toe with the protective cap. Very very comfortable, unfortunately not waterproof if that’s something you’re looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Look! Just because we're bereaved, that doesn't make us saps!

Big fan of the Allen Edmonds Normandy Boots. Good sale right now too. Not slips on though.

I'll caveat that my boots are a few years old, so not sure if construction has changed at all, but they are the most comfortable boots I own.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

As above not slip on so I feel like the guy recommending a Glock in the “What Jframe” thread but I absolutely love my Red Wing Iron Rangers.

User Tag List