Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: THE END OF THE SECOND AMENDMENT

THE END OF THE SECOND AMENDMENT

If you haven't done so, you might go to the Biden campaigns web sight and read his "PLAN TO END GUN VIOLENCE"

He plans to direct the ATF to move "Assault weapons" to the NFA list and require all disignated weapons to be licensed or turned in, bypassing Congress.

He wants legislation to end internet sales of kits, parts, and ammunition.

He will direct all states to require permits for gun purchases and limit all firearms sales to one a month.

He will enact mandatory storage requirements

And the list goes on, much of it done by executive order in his first 100 days.

If the Democrats take control of both houses of Congress and the White House this could go fast.

Democrats plan to end the filibuster rule in the Senate, Republicans would be powerless to stop anything the Democrats push through.

This is Mike Bloomberg and his anti gun agenda, very serious crap.......

PANIC!!1!!!
    David S.

Has anymore happened with the bumpstock case, that seems to be the executive order precedent?

Site Supporter
    This is why I am buying a boat in November 4th. If anyone wants in on the great boating accident of 2020 just send me a PM. 🤣🤣🤣

Site Supporter
    We’re going to take the firearms first and then go to court, because that’s another system. Because a lot of times by the time you go to court … it takes so long to go to court to get the due process procedures. I like taking the guns early, like in this crazy man’s case that just took place in Florida; he had a lot of fires [and] they saw everything. To go to court would have taken a long time, so you could do exactly what you’re saying but take the guns first, go through due process second.
    Obama Administration legalized bump stocks. BAD IDEA. As I promised, today the Department of Justice will issue the rule banning BUMP STOCKS with a mandated comment period. We will BAN all devices that turn legal weapons into illegal machine guns.
    https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics...202729549.html

Later, the president asked Sens. Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania and Joe Manchin of West Virginia if they could fold Feinstein’s legislation (and another proposal from Minnesota Democratic Sen. Amy Klobucher) into their bipartisan background checks bill. “Can you add what Amy and Dianne have, can you add them in?” Trump asked. Feinstein’s gleeful reaction, smiling widely and appearing to plead with Toomey and Manchin, immediately began circulating on Twitter.

Read more here: https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics...#storylink=cpy

Speaker Paul Ryan announced this afternoon the Hearing Protection Act (HPA) has been “shelved indefinitely,” ... He added there’s no plan for the house to act on the HPA, saying, “I don’t know when it will be scheduled.”
    The End of the Second Amendment started quite awhile ago!

SEND A CHECK NOW!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Guinnessman View Post
    This is why I am buying a boat in November 4th. If anyone wants in on the great boating accident of 2020 just send me a PM. 🤣🤣🤣
    Steve Bannon might get you a trip on a Chinese yacht! https://nypost.com/2020/08/20/steve-...res-28m-yacht/

Send a Check! Steven needs some caviar!

Quote Originally Posted by kitchen's mill View Post
    If you haven't done so, you might go to the Biden campaigns web sight and read his "PLAN TO END GUN VIOLENCE"

He plans to direct the ATF to move "Assault weapons" to the NFA list and require all disignated weapons to be licensed or turned in, bypassing Congress.

He wants legislation to end internet sales of kits, parts, and ammunition.

He will direct all states to require permits for gun purchases and limit all firearms sales to one a month.

He will enact mandatory storage requirements

And the list goes on, much of it done by executive order in his first 100 days.

If the Democrats take control of both houses of Congress and the White House this could go fast.

Democrats plan to end the filibuster rule in the Senate, Republicans would be powerless to stop anything the Democrats push through.

This is Mike Bloomberg and his anti gun agenda, very serious crap.......
    Not only does Biden's platform specifically cite pursuing legislation, most of what you wrote is not legally possible via executive action. A great example being the classification of firearms and devices as NFA items.......that's a category established by statute, and can't be declared via executive action.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Site Supporter
    The greatest risk for Federal bans is a moral panic after some rampage or horror. Both parties will go it. Remember that an NRA VP clearly said that after Las Vegas, the Congress and Trump were set to pass a total AWB or Congress would pass it with a veto proof vote (obviously with GOP support). Only the NRA intervened with Trump and diverted him to a bump stock ban as a sacrificial lamb.

The failure of the GOP to try any legislative solutions is telling. Note the Democrats discuss getting rid of the filibuster to pass their agenda. Might the GOP in the first two years of DJT have done for the gun rights? NO - it interfers with SEND A CHECK!

My latest NRA magazine, Shooting Illustrated is all full of the lower court judges, perhaps saving the day in the future IF Scotus would take a case. That's the best they could put forward for Trump's accomplishments along with some minor park and international never pass treaty discussion.

So it's clear that Biden is a strong, strong anti. But let's not be delusional about the GOP or Trump as pushing gun rights. Their inaction will allow state bans to increase as demographics and moral panics influence legislation. The failure to have a coherent message for not having these bans is a problem. I doubt the NRA can make the case. Perhaps, the spread of gun buying outside of the NRA preferred political marketing demographic might be hopeful and some other gun organizations can make the case.

User Tag List