Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump, Jr. to Democrats: ‘If You Can Loot in Person, You Can Vote in Person’

Donald Trump, Jr. to Democrats: ‘If You Can Loot in Person, You Can Vote in Person’

This should cause much weeping and gnashing of teeth from the left:

Wednesday, Trump Organization executive vice president Donald Trump, Jr., son of President Donald Trump, had a message for Democrats that decry the current elections process while also supporting the ongoing violent protests that have included looting and rioting across the country: “If you can loot in person, you can vote in person.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...ote-in-person/

Quote Originally Posted by Amp View Post
    This should cause much weeping and gnashing of teeth from the left:

Wednesday, Trump Organization executive vice president Donald Trump, Jr., son of President Donald Trump, had a message for Democrats that decry the current elections process while also supporting the ongoing violent protests that have included looting and rioting across the country: “If you can loot in person, you can vote in person.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...ote-in-person/
    What if I just want to stay home and do neither?
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Well, he’s not wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    What if I just want to stay home and do neither?
    All you need is a large ribeye, a foil-wrapped Idaho potato, a big salad and cold Guinness (or two) and you're in business once the coals on the grill are covered in ash.

And, it doesn't have to be November 3rd either.
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

Here, I'll say it: Junior can go get fucked.

There are plenty of reasons why someone may need to vote by mail, rather than vote in person.

Attempts to dissuade people from voting or block mail-in votes are efforts to fundamentally undermine the system and should not be tolerated, even passingly, by citizens.

And anyone that attempts to limit someone's fundamental right to vote can go get fucked, regardless of their party affiliation or politics.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    There are plenty of reasons why someone may need to vote by mail, rather than vote in person.
    There are, but for perhaps a very small minority. For the rest of the lazy fucks who won't leave their house to do their civic duty, they can all get fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by NH Shooter View Post
    There are, but for perhaps a very small minority. For the rest of the lazy fucks who won't leave their house to do their civic duty, they can all get fucked.
    I'm totally voting by mail this year because I can and I have no desire to go stand in line with anyone. Anyone to tell me why I can't do that can go get fucked...

Quote Originally Posted by NH Shooter
    For the rest of the lazy fucks who won't leave their house to do their civic duty, they can all get fucked.
    Well.. you say that.

President Trump cast a vote-by-mail ballot in Florida this week, after months of questioning the security of the method of voting, and in doing so he returned it to election officials using a technique many Republicans say should be illegal.

The way Trump voted shows how he's had to walk a fine line, and often tweak his language around voting, to adjust for political realities and his own behavior.

Trump submitted the Florida primary ballot by giving it to a third party to return, a spokesperson for the Palm Beach elections supervisor confirmed to NPR Wednesday. Republicans often derisively refer to sending in a ballot this way as "ballot harvesting," and it's something Trump himself has been critical of.
    For someone that hates vote-by-mail he sure does it an awful lot.

The democrats vote by mail push is just a way to stuff the ballot box. It's bullshit. Just like they decry having to prove you are who you say you are to vote, but you just try to get into the DNC convention without ID. Go ahead, try.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I'm totally voting by mail this year because I can and I have no desire to go stand in line with anyone. Anyone to tell me why I can't do that can go get fucked...
    Yeah, the PEVL in Arizona was awesome. That's how it should be done.

User Tag List