Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Peaceful protests, vehicle fighting, and kiddos

Here's one of the good guys giving a protestor car the hickory treatment and then driver crashes through police line.

https://twitter.com/@twitter/status/1321284498349318144
    Last edited by Old Man Winter; 10-27-2020 at 10:22 PM.

Maybe I am missing something but....is Kitty brain dead? She asks, "Where are the police?". Does she ever watch the news? All across the US the police have been turned into the enemy of all the poor little peaceful protestors and raked over the coals any time an officer does something. So she wonders where they are? He11, staying away would be my guess. If they help this guy, it's a 10-1 chance they will be on a cell phone video that misses the beginning (which might include the reason the officer acted) and only catches the end. The end w/o context that usually explains the why.

Portland agitators block vehicles from exiting parking garage and get a face full of spray from the sun roof.

https://twitter.com/@twitter/status/1322065971163602944
    Last edited by Old Man Winter; 10-30-2020 at 10:10 AM.

Dang, I love being able to see the spray...and the effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Man Winter View Post
    Portland agitators block vehicles from exiting parking garage and get a face full of spray from the sun roof.

https://twitter.com/@twitter/status/1322065971163602944
    If you listen to the lil'blumpkin's diatribe, she's asking the driver if he'll give her his vehicle because, "my car got fucked up by the cops." No thought of personal responsibility taken for why this may have happened. That and the repetitious, "What, what, What, Wuuttt?" are demonstrative of the typical protester, who may be present just due to the abnormally low voltage tickling their synapses precluding any other useful contribution to society.

Personally, I think she looks great in orange.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Hooray! My locale is getting sporty! I'm one of the cool kids!

The local subversive leader felt compelled to livestream the entire thing on F*Book, which meant that wherever she dragged her mob, there was a line of cops. She was literally checking her phone for directions from the stick-and-molotov crew, and then announcing where everyone had to go next.

There was a shitload of chatter about attacking our agency, since we were maybe 50% of the manpower. Corrections put a riot team on standby. No trouble materialized besides a couple suspicious vehicles cruising past, probably due to the logistics of moving that many people that far. Rural departments have advantages.

One of my coworkers bemoaned that he lived in the vicinity of the Affected Area, and didn't bring any spare magazines. Fortunately, he carries a 19, and so I was able to give him two of my backup G17 mags (I have a 26, but like the G17 mags in my bag for exactly this reason). The following exchange occurred:

"Oh, don't let me take all of your magazines."

"It's okay, you're not."

*Long pause.*

Another Coworker: "We're paying New Guy too much. He has fifty rounds of 9mm in his bag."

Quote Originally Posted by Wise_A View Post

Another Coworker: "We're paying New Guy too much. He has fifty rounds of 9mm in his bag."
    That’s probably true if NG bought it in 2020.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Wise_A View Post
    Only 50?

Quote Originally Posted by Duelist View Post
    Only 50?
    Clearly it's all he could afford from Cheaper Than Dirt.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

User Tag List