Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Peaceful protests, vehicle fighting, and kiddos

Quote Originally Posted by Ichiban View Post
    Like this?
    That’s the one!
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Haven't seen this vid in a while! Could you only imagine one of these going off in downtown USA?

Site Supporter
    I think that any Media Type or Politician that utters the words " Peaceful Protesters" needs to be placed in a vehicle and forced to experience that type of incident. I bet they don't utter those words again, and maybe we would start getting some real repercussions against these animals that engage in this type of behavior.
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Lehr View Post
    If I was he, I'd like to meet this guy one-on-one:

Attachment 59210
    Video of fuckwad with the bat getting lectured by a black dude. I would think it'd be an easy ID:

https://twitter.com/VenturaReport/st...ryeDqdS-lp44ZQ

Quote Originally Posted by PD Sgt. View Post
    Just a few quick thoughts learned from driving to (and into) riotous crowds whilst in a professional capacity. Bear in mind this was in marked police vehicles, under color of law, and on duty response. I am not giving legal advice, please consider that a civilian in a different jurisdiction may be viewed much differently.

Never stop moving. Even if you must dramatically slow, do not stop the vehicle. As soon as you stop, those protesters become barriers in front of you, and it looks much worse on video (and trust me, there will be video) if you accelerate into them. Plus it allows them to mass, which increases the danger. As long as you keep moving, even at a crawl, they are interfering with a motor vehicle in transport. Plus, psychologically it is more difficult for people to remain in front of a moving vehicle than one that is stopped. The same goes for the driver, it is more difficult to drive into people from a stop than it is if you keep some forward motion. A vehicle moving at 3-5 mph (for example) is at very low risk of injuring anyone by impact.

Do not try to negotiate with them, their minds are made up, yours should be too. Do not roll down your windows and make sure the doors are locked.

As soon as you are clear, get to a safe area. If you think you did cause injury, call the police and document your version of the story. Some will say play dumb and get a lawyer, but in my experience the bare bones of the facts and a legitimate claim of being in fear of your life will help you get in front of things (pardon the pun). If you can safely record the incident from inside the vehicle that can be beneficial as well.

As already stated, avoidance is the single best strategy. I would rather drive 50 miles out of my way than into a mob.

Just wanted to get this repeated.

BLM blocking traffic in Las Vegas, drivers pushing through.

https://twitter.com/@twitter/status/1312246422142476288

Vehicles blocking road in Portland with motorcycle cop, mob interference, and fleeing driver. Two videos in link.

https://twitter.com/@twitter/status/1312313196720447488

Dumb MFs.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Savannah, GA - Driver maneuvers around protestors lying in street, pops smoke, gets attacked and jumps out with pistol. Probably didn't work out for the driver like he thought it would.

User Tag List