Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Peaceful protests, vehicle fighting, and kiddos

Quote Originally Posted by 36trap View Post
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Excellent work there. For me, as soon as that guy climbed up on the hood, it went from 'protesting' to 'rioting' so I think the cop did exactly the right thing.

Poor little snowflake.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Poor little snowflake.

Frosty 0.... Police Car, I mean Snowplow 1.....
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Quote Originally Posted by 36trap View Post
    Make me warm and fuzzy.

ANTIFA eating one of their own with dog inside vehicle. Driver does not channel inner John Wick but the pup is trying to get some.

https://twitter.com/@twitter/status/https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1307397452937355264

It's a shame those morons draw air.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by rdtompki View Post
    This discussion has highlighted the importance of provisioning each vehicle with additional magazines and non-lethal self defense tools. I don't often carry an extra 13 round magazine on my person, but that's going to change tomorrow. I'm also going to consider keeping an extra handgun in the car/truck when I'm traveling with my wife. I usual leave the car running when I get out to pick up something in a store; at that point she's left in the passenger seat of a running vehicle with no means of self defense. Finally, I'll want to figure out how best to secure a long gun, SBR in my case, in our truck. These are troubling times and I'm thankful to have moved to Idaho from California, but if the election doesn't favor the left we have more trouble ahead.
    @CraigS

If using an AR-pattern rifle, I've had a positive experience with the Scott-Lock, Sesame combo lock, and 15mm cable all provided on the Scott Lock USA website.

*I have no affiliation with this business nor do I financially benefit from recommending the products.
    "True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost." -Arthur Ashe

I like that ScottLock. Saved it for future reference. Thanks for posting it.

User Tag List