Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Peaceful protests, vehicle fighting, and kiddos

Quote Originally Posted by olstyn View Post
    Also how on earth does running away get you arrested? Really confusing to see the Prius driver get cuffed at the end of that video...
    I missed the end. That’s obscene.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Training day...

Diabolical! I'm shocked! SHOCKED I say! (Used Kiowa helicoptor rotor blades are light weight and would spin pretty fast with an industrial grinder motor )
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

We now have an arms race between "the protestors" and people trying to get away from "the protestors". We are seeing the beginnings of technicals on American streets and that will force a reaction. That video is going to sell a ton of AR-pattern pistols and other handguns that can hold at least half of a fifty-round box of ammo. It is also going to sell some run flat tires and sell fewer armored vehicles, mostly due to the expense of a well-armored vehicle. In a few years, I would not be surprised to see OEM vehicles with optional armor/run flat tires/impact security packages. It will start with the luxury vehicles and move downward into the mass market.

I expect we will see an all-out rolling gunfight/car chase as "the protestors" will choose poorly and end up engaged with someone with enough aggression and skills to bring the hurt right now and right there.

Site Supporter
    Why are a lot of these people such reluctant drivers.

Also, this video is a perfect example of why collision avoidance systems should be able to be deactivated. People sometimes look at me funny when I explain that there might come a time in your life when you need to smash your vehicle into something or perform other forms of “custom driving” maneuvers to get yourself out of a bad spot.
    im strong, i can run faster than train

Is is beginning to feel like the stories I used to hear from South Africa a few decades ago. I remember an undercar flamethrower...
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Is is beginning to feel like the stories I used to hear from South Africa a few decades ago. I remember an undercar flamethrower...
    Also, Holland Hail Organ, multiple barrel defense tool.

Quote Originally Posted by olstyn View Post
    That may well be my favorite car chase in any movie ever, plus the whole movie is just great overall.
    I recently found out that David Mamet co-wrote the screenplay under a pen name. Why, I don't know.

But, as soon as I read it it clicked. The trademark dialogue.

I think I'll dig up the plans for a Death Blossom. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLNvUsTBGyE

It ought to sort things out quite nicely.

Like this?

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by feudist View Post
    I recently found out that David Mamet co-wrote the screenplay under a pen name. Why, I don't know.

But, as soon as I read it it clicked. The trademark dialogue.
    That's funny, I didn't know that - but of course. It sounds EXACTLY like David Mamet writing.
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

User Tag List