Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shooting doesn't change

I feel like in these circles most of us grasp the idea that shooting is shooting. However, I think you conceptualized it pretty well.

The one thing I would mention, is that your brain can be running multiple tabs at once, but you can only be looking at one. We can have a lot going on autopilot so to speak, but can only really cognitive focus on one thing. Thus the better you are at athleticly shooting, the better it will go when thats not the tab you're viewing.

Know what I mean, or am I nuts? Either way I like the way you conceptualized it for those who don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post
    I feel like in these circles most of us grasp the idea that shooting is shooting. However, I think you conceptualized it pretty well.

The one thing I would mention, is that your brain can be running multiple tabs at once, but you can only be looking at one. We can have a lot going on autopilot so to speak, but can only really cognitive focus on one thing. Thus the better you are at athleticly shooting, the better it will go when thats not the tab you're viewing.

Know what I mean, or am I nuts? Either way I like the way you conceptualized it for those who don't get it.
    Yeah, that makes perfect sense. The way I describe unconscious competence to newbies is "it's like having a song you know by heart playing in the background, except in your brain. You don't need to think about the words because you already know them perfectly"

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    I dumped my Vepsa going about 25-30 trying to avoid hitting a fuckboi on a bicycle when said fuckboi ran a red light in front of me. My choices were "hit the cyclist, swerve into oncoming traffic, or dump the bike and hope for the best"

I chose option 3. In hindsight, I should have hit the cyclist.
    Dang, that's rough. Hope you get healed up quickly.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

User Tag List