Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "Boog Boys," BLM, and Black Panthers protest gun control

"Boog Boys," BLM, and Black Panthers protest gun control

This popped up in my twitter feed. This is going to make a lot of folks' heads explode.

Lefties coming out for gun rights is 100% a good thing. Don't @ me.

Good.....strange.....but good.
    Come, mother, come! For terror is thy name, death is in thy breath, and every shaking step destroys a world for e'er. Thou 'time', the all-destroyer! Come, O mother, come!

They did this a month ago as well.

Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    They did this a month ago as well.
    Very cool and very good.

Where were the Pink Pistols?

Another demographic to add to the mix. The more the merrier.

History says: "Do you want more gun control? Because this is how you get more gun control"

Sorry but I don't align myself with Marxists for any reason. @ me if you want I don't give af.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    History says: "Do you want more gun control? Because this is how you get more gun control"
    Yeah, people of color exercising their right to bear arms does historically lead to those rights being infringed.

OTOH, anything that combats the “gun owners are all old racist white dudes” narrative pushed by the anti-gun crowd is A-OK by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    This will just rile up the “5 are enough” fudds more than it helps sway independents. The undecideds will just see “assault weapons” as a tool for extremists.

The Marxist wing likes these Useful Idiots as a means to gain power, but will expect wholesale surrender of all guns to the Glorious Supreme Leader once the revolution is over.

The media and anti-gun left will lump left-wing gun violence into its already bloated stats/anecdotes to sway the uninformed.

The surge of first-time gun buyers will help us. This will only hurt us.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by perlslacker View Post
    Yeah, people of color exercising their right to bear arms does historically lead to those rights being infringed.

OTOH, anything that combats the “gun owners are all old racist white dudes” narrative pushed by the anti-gun crowd is A-OK by me.
    Problem is these are not people who represent law abiding gun owners. They are racists and violent political extremists.

The Boogaloo boys already have a thread on here.

BLM are marxists masquerading as a racial justice organization who are openly and concurrently calling for gun control and defunding the police.

The New Black Panther Party are literally black supremecists and separatists who believe a race war is coming and want a separate blacks only homeland carved out from in the United States. Racism is racism no matter who it originated from.

Reverse the ideologies and it’s like saying it’s great that ANTIFA, the KKK and the Aryan Brotherhood are having a second amendment rally.

Two issues jump out with this:

First with friends of the 2A like these who needs enemies ?

Second, how insulting is it to lump violent black racist extremists and violent communists trying to destroy western civilization in with normal sane black people who own guns?

User Tag List