Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gobsmacking Stupidity With Guns

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar

Gobsmacking Stupidity With Guns

It seems that there is a FB group devoted to people who point loaded guns at their genitals.

Sure enough, one of their members shot himself in the balls. So they made him a group administrator.

Every time I wonder how stupid people can be, some moron digs a trench so that the bar can be lowered some more.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    It seems that there is a FB group devoted to people who point loaded guns at their genitals.

Sure enough, one of their members shot himself in the balls. So they made him a group administrator.

Every time I wonder how stupid people can be, some moron digs a trench so that the bar can be lowered some more.
    If Darwin is at work, the members will not reproduce.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post

If Darwin is at work, the members will not reproduce.
    Possibly, this guy won't; both removing him from the gene pool while continuing to serve as a bad example.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

while continuing to serve as a bad example.
    Okay, yeah. That's one possibility. But hear me out... What if we started a gofundme so each one of these morons could have their very own pre-recall Sig 320. Then we setup a bracket, college-bastketball style, and see which morons advance to the dickshooting playoffs while the rest of us simply enjoy the spectacle.

Just brainstorming.

For my own sanity I have to believe this is an elaborate hoax in poor taste. A group of idiots celebrating shooting themselves in the balls? JFC.

Quote Originally Posted by jh9 View Post
    Okay, yeah. That's one possibility. But hear me out... What if we started a gofundme so each one of these morons could have their very own pre-recall Sig 320. Then we setup a bracket, college-bastketball style, and see which morons advance to the dickshooting playoffs while the rest of us simply enjoy the spectacle.

Just brainstorming.
    Setting up a GoFundMe for that would take some serious balls.
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

Quote Originally Posted by the Schwartz View Post
    would take some serious balls.
    Which is why someone outside the facebook group would have to do it. They are, one by one, coming up short.

Yeah this has been a thing for about a year, to my knowledge. From what I understand it’s a bunch of morons doing it as a manner of attention seeking. Glock’s gun safety month posts on Facebook were filled with pictures from these idiots. Most times it’s done with unloaded guns as a manner of giving the finger to safety advocates.

I’m content to let Darwin work his magic with this group of idiots.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

I have a friend that after a local IPSC match (long time ago) carried his double stack 1911 pistol mexican carry and when exiting his car to buy something on his way home actually shot himself in the nutsac... luckiy missing the most important parts!

Another one managed to shoot himself with a 9 mm on the leg while reholstering during a match... luckily the bullet hit the bone at an angle, skipped and fragmented and caused very little damage and bleeding. A couple of guys took him to the hospital and the rest continued with the match and the post match barbacue.

Both were very experienced but perhaps not the brightest of the lot.

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    Yeah this has been a thing for about a year, to my knowledge. From what I understand it’s a bunch of morons doing it as a manner of attention seeking. Glock’s gun safety month posts on Facebook were filled with pictures from these idiots. Most times it’s done with unloaded guns as a manner of giving the finger to safety advocates.
    Owning the libs by shooting yourself in the junk.

User Tag List