Thread: Won Mossberg MC2c

Site Supporter

Won Mossberg MC2c

https://www.mossberg.com/category/series/mc2c/

Won a drawing in my pistol league so I can get this pistol or apply the price to some thing else.

This is a double stack glock 19 analog. It seems nice enough but not sure I want some random gun. I didn't even know that they came out with a double stack.

Thinking I might apply towards a Glock 44 or something.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlwind06 View Post

Won a drawing in my pistol league so I can get this pistol or apply the price to some thing else.

This is a double stack glock 19 analog. It seems nice enough but not sure I want some random gun. I didn't even know that they came out with a double stack.

I would apply the cash towards something else for sure. Call me closed minded but I only go Mossberg for shotguns.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay23 View Post
    I would apply the cash towards something else for sure. Call me closed minded but I only go Mossberg for shotguns.
    Same...

Site Supporter
    While I cannot comment on the Mossberg, I do not think you could go wrong with a Glock 44.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlwind06 View Post

I would take the Mossberg. Shoot the snot out of it and report back here. You can always keep it for a guest gun or a truck gun.

Site Supporter
    I like how you can take the Stryker out and therefore clean the firing pin chamber very well

Vending Machine Operator
    If I won it for free I would likely keep it just because it would be a no-cost reason to have something different and esoteric around.

That said, it mostly covers the cost of a G44. If you're primarily a Glock shooter, a reliable and high quality .22 trainer for your carry/defense system is invaluable.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Site Supporter
    I went with a glock 44. if ammo prices and availability wasn't crazy I might have gotten it.

I'm also working on being mostly glock centric. I what to get better in matches and I figure messing around with random pistols with limited time and resources is not helping me with this.

User Tag List