Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: M&P Core

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Have they also started doing an Acro cut?
    Only ATEI, to my knowledge.
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Have they also started doing an Acro cut?
    Maple won’t do an acro cut on an m&P
    Last edited by newyork; 09-19-2021 at 11:57 AM.

I’m currently looking for a 5 moa SRO for my new 5” core. I see none anywhere. I honestly don’t see 1 or 2.5 moa either.
    Starting to consider going with an rmr again (compact has a 3.25moa rmr on it) but maybe a 6.5 moa rmr. This gun will be for the range/competition (starting soon)/war belt and if need be as a hD/carry back up to my compact.

Wait for a SRO 5 moa vs getting a currently available and cheaper rmr 6.5moa

Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    I’m currently looking for a 5 moa SRO for my new 5” core. I see none anywhere. I honestly don’t see 1 or 2.5 moa either.
    Starting to consider going with an rmr again (compact has a 3.25moa rmr on it) but maybe a 6.5 moa rmr. This gun will be for the range/competition (starting soon)/war belt and if need be as a hD/carry back up to my compact.

Wait for a SRO 5 moa vs getting a currently available and cheaper rmr 6.5moa
    I talked to Trijicon on the phone yesterday (I have 2.5 MOA SRO on order through their LE instructor program) and was told they have been having supply chain problems they have almost worked out and that the SRO's will likely have more availability "very soon."

Hmm. Wonder how long. From what I hear it’d be a “better” option for a 5” core mostly range gun. Bigger window etc. impatience makes me want to just grab another rmr but maybe that’s not wise.

5.0 MOA in stock here for $494 plus shipping.
    2.5 MOA in stock here for $550 plus shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by crosseyedshooter View Post
    5.0 MOA in stock here for $494 plus shipping.
    2.5 MOA in stock here for $550 plus shipping.
    Thank you!!!

What screws are you guys using with holosun 507/508 and factory plastic plates? I’ve currently got it mounted with the holosun screws but there doesn’t t seem to be a lot of thread engagement with them. I also noticed the provided screws that come with the pistol for other optics seem to be quite a bit longer than the holosun screws. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by g4pi09 View Post
    What screws are you guys using with holosun 507/508 and factory plastic plates? I’ve currently got it mounted with the holosun screws but there doesn’t t seem to be a lot of thread engagement with them. I also noticed the provided screws that come with the pistol for other optics seem to be quite a bit longer than the holosun screws. Thanks
    See post #1:

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....-ordering-info
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Awesome, thank you!

User Tag List