Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: M&P Core

Looking forward to seeing how you gonna be torn between new Walther and fully Apexed M&P. That's one tight group.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I got to shoot one of my CORE 5 inch pistols with the gunsmith barrel fit by Randy Lee. Here is five shots of 150 Syntech at 20 yards. Looking forward to having time to work with the other two pistols.

Attachment 68750
    That's fantastic! I had the drop-in Apex barrel in my M&P Core 1.0 that shot 6" groups from the factory. It ended up shooting 2" with almost anything. Obviously from that photo the gunsmith fit is even better

Here is five shots of 150 Syntech at 20 yards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    I had the drop-in Apex barrel in my M&P Core 1.0 that shot 6" groups from the factory. It ended up shooting 2" with almost anything.
    I have a 4.25" 1.0 that I did the semi drop-in myself. I have never really shot a group with it, because my eyes are the limiting factor. I bought one of those cheesy scope mounts that clamps onto the light rail, I need to put a dot on it and do some load testing.

I am happy with my converted gun, but I am getting motivated to get a 2.0 5" gun and maybe do this again...

Site Supporter
    The Apex and KKM barrels have astounded me as far as accuracy goes in the gen 1 M&Ps. Especially the hard fit apex barrels.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Here is five shots of 150 Syntech at 20 yards.
    Don't want to hijack this too far, but I have been loading some coated (Blue Bullets) 147g, did you choose the Syntech because you had it on hand or specifically for the accuracy potential?

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    Don't want to hijack this too far, but I have been loading some coated (Blue Bullets) 147g, did you choose the Syntech because you had it on hand or specifically for the accuracy potential?
    Syntech 150 has been my match load since last summer. It is clean, shoots soft in the relatively lightweight polymer pistols I have been shooting, and is deemed to make power factor.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Name:  B256636A-A347-48C4-9C27-2DEC276D9862.jpg
Views: 505
Size:  72.8 KB

CHPWS sent me a label and the slide is headed back to them later today. I can see where their witness marks show the right screw already loosened.

Attachment 68227
    Any update on this issue? I’ve got 3 core 2.0 I’m looking to upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

Quote Originally Posted by JM Campbell View Post
    Any update on this issue? I’ve got 3 core 2.0 I’m looking to upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nothing

Great thread guys. Looking for some input:

I’ve mostly been a Glock guy since the early 2000s. I bought a 2.0 when they first came out but were only available in a full-size gun. I mostly like G19 sized guns so I traded it off for another Glock. I now have a 19 with an RMR and Forward Controls plate as my first red dot pistol and am interested in exploring the MRDS road. I also have a Holosun 507c on the way and am really tempted to try the 2.0 compact optics ready with 4” barrel as a G19 competitor and the test bed for the Holosun. I feel a bit myopic always coming back to a G19 which isn’t perfect, but nothing else has drawn me away yet.

@GJM push me off the ledge? 😀

User Tag List