Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: M&P Core

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    I have great results with my Gen 1 CORE "optics ready" upper on my old M&P Gen 1 5 inch 40.
    Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    Thank you very much for this feedback, I went ahead and snagged one
    Name:  MMc M&P.jpg
Views: 767
Size:  44.1 KB

This came last week and I shot it for the first time Sunday, and can say I am very happy to have an optics ready pistol for $348 in the current market. We only shot plates Sunday and I didn't shoot it on paper for any kind of accuracy but I was hitting all of the same plates I can hit with my 5" 2.0 that has better Dawson sights on it. It never missed a beat.

We have been going through money like shit through a goose lately (Christmas, heat pump, bedroom furniture, going out to eat a bunch while leaving big tips like we have been doing since the CV has screwed all the people in the food service industry) so might need to lay low on jumping on the RMR until next month sometime.

I didn't think to try it side by side with my unported gun, maybe that will be next week.

Also now I can take the slide and all of the 40S&W mags (I have a bunch..) and stash them in the ammo can with the 2k-3k reloads and save them for a rainy day.

If I end up shooting this a lot and liking the dot maybe someday I will still get a 2.0 CORE gun, but who knows exactly what the future might hold.

Thanks again for the coaching and confirmation of the validity of this approach.

Site Supporter
    I am pleasantly surprised with my Swampfox Justice if you wish to continue your "budget" build

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    I am pleasantly surprised with my Swampfox Justice if you wish to continue your "budget" build
    Yes, and friends are also having good things to say about the Holosun. I think I want to hold out for an RMR (or maybe SRO...) on the premise that if I like it I will probably want at least the one RMR/SRO or if I hate it I will have something that can move someplace else (offset 45deg AR mount?) or sell for just a small cost of ownership. I am patient. Kinda...

Because looking at those Swampfox units they look more and more tasty...

Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Sent my 5” 2.0 Optics Ready slide in last week for the Holosun 509T mod. Looking forward to getting it back.

Quote Originally Posted by NickDrak View Post
    Sent my 5” 2.0 Optics Ready slide in last week for the Holosun 509T mod. Looking forward to getting it back.
    Seriously thinking about doing this as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

Quote Originally Posted by JM Campbell View Post
    Seriously thinking about doing this as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I plan to send a 4 inch 2.0 CORE in the next week or so.

Just curious, does the ACRO work on the 2.0 M&P with rear sight?

Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    Just curious, does the ACRO work on the 2.0 M&P with rear sight?
    Primary offers that option.

https://primarymachine.com/m-p-optic-milling/

If Aimpoint would increase battery life that could be interesting. Rmr will be fine though.

User Tag List