Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: M&P Core

Edit: wrong quote, meant to quote @GJM

way back in 2010 when I ran 2100 rounds through a 5" Pro Center gun in slow fire I'd occassionally get a case that would just clear the port and land upright on the case and just stay there balanced like I'd placed it there.

I loved that pistol for awhile until dead trigger and of course soccer ball sized groups at 25 yards. I could really get my blaze on with it though.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

M&P Core

Got a text from @HCM last night with a link to our lgs web site, M&P9 compact 2.0 with optic cut. Had him text his owner buddy and reserved it for me. I was in line to get in at 9:30am this morning before their 10:00am open. I was originally planing on picking up the pistol and maybe a cz 527 300blk rifle they have on the rack for a while...but they had two sequential serial number compacts in the case. Now I need two more red dots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JM Campbell View Post
    Got a text from @HCM last night with a link to our lgs web site, M&P9 compact 2.0 with optic cut. Had him text his owner buddy and reserved it for me. I was in line to get in at 9:30am this morning before their 10:00am open. I was originally planing on picking up the pistol and maybe a cz 527 300blk rifle they have on the rack for a while...but they had two sequential serial number compacts in the case. Now I need two more red dots.

Name:  Enabler.jpg
Views: 496
Size:  21.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    I think I used screws that came with my Swampfox Justice
    How are you liking the swampfox? Like wise to anyone else that has one.

Site Supporter
    First impressions of Swampfox Justice on M&P 2.0 FS 9mm CORE still positive. Do not have a lot of rounds through it yet - been focusing on PRS rifle. Impressed enough to order some Swampfox Kingslayers on a sale opportunity to also try.

Quote Originally Posted by JM Campbell View Post
    How are you liking the swampfox? Like wise to anyone else that has one.

Planning to shoot it again tomorrow, stay tuned...

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    Planning to shoot it again tomorrow, stay tuned..
    Another good outing.
    I am very glad that i have attempted the transition with the exact same configuration as i have been shooting iron sights with for the past two years

As far as the Swampfox, sure seems like a sweet deal. I will still want a RMR, but this sure is working nicely. I have not carried it yet, but it is doing what it is supposed to do.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Not a CORE, but I just got a 2.0 Compact. Installed Ameriglo sights and it shoots POA/POI and is a delight to shoot. It is G26 size.

I am completely satisfied with every 2.0 I have gotten and I have a dozen of them now. These pistols are real sleepers.

Name:  D90DCF15-8180-45CC-A82A-979269B6BFC7.jpg
Views: 462
Size:  73.4 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Not a CORE, but I just got a 2.0 Compact. Installed Ameriglo sights and it shoots POA/POI and is a delight to shoot. It is G26 size.

I am completely satisfied with every 2.0 I have gotten and I have a dozen of them now. These pistols are real sleepers.

Name:  D90DCF15-8180-45CC-A82A-979269B6BFC7.jpg
Views: 462
Size:  73.4 KB
    Maybe it is their sub compact — I can’t keep the various little ones straight, as they have three variants.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Maybe it is their sub compact — I can’t keep the various little ones straight, as they have three variants.
    That’s the sub compact, the compact is g19 size and I lucked into 2 core compacts last month. Very happy about that as I’ve been trying to hunt them down for quite some time.

User Tag List