Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849

Thread: M&P Core

Gear Whore Extraordinaire
    Referencing the end result in trigger travel in the chart above, does anyone know the trigger travel/pre travel distances for other popular striker guns for comparison? ie glock, walther, vp9 et al?
    "He bows with his front, watches out with his sides, and feels his way with his rear."

Site Supporter
    I apologize if I missed this, but are any shops modifying CORE slides into direct-mill 509T, or is a CHPWS plate the solution?
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

Gear Whore Extraordinaire
    http://instagram.com/p/CWnvcUML3r9/

Now with flat triggers!
    "He bows with his front, watches out with his sides, and feels his way with his rear."

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    http://instagram.com/p/CWnvcUML3r9/

Now with flat triggers!
    Wish I could buy one right now. The acro milled one is super tempting too.

Now to find the 4.25" CORE in stock!

Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    Wish I could buy one right now. The acro milled one is super tempting too.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by rca90gsx View Post
    Now to find the 4.25" CORE in stock!
    Read the actual announcement from S&W. They didnít just switch triggers. Going forward the CORE will be the standard configuration.

Either way, i've just been wanting a 4.25 optic ready option lol, so i'm happy with that, as i'm sure some will still prefer irons only

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Read the actual announcement from S&W. They didnít just switch triggers. Going forward the CORE will be the standard configuration.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Good to hear & after picking up two 4.25Ē gen 2 COREís this yr. & dropping APEXís in them Iíll X that mod off my to do list next time.

User Tag List