Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: M&P Core

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Or in my case, 12 is 3.

New topic, best shooting slimline pistol I have tried.

Attachment 67135
    @GJM, I'd like to hear more about this when you have time. Particularly how it stacks up against the 365XL in your experience. Thanks!

Gjm,

Did you just replace all your gen 5 glocks with 2.0 m&p?

Quote Originally Posted by MK11 View Post
    @GJM, I'd like to hear more about this when you have time. Particularly how it stacks up against the 365XL in your experience. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by noguns View Post
    Gjm,

Did you just replace all your gen 5 glocks with 2.0 m&p?
    I have kept all my Gen 5 (and nearly every previous Gen) Glock pistols. I can shoot a Glock and M&P interchangeably. I believe I am shooting the Shield 4 inch better than any other slimline pistol (43X/48/365/XL). Not sure whether it is because of shooting a 2.0 M&P as my gaming gun or something else.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Or in my case, 12 is 3.

New topic, best shooting slimline pistol I have tried.

Attachment 67135
    Since I sent this one to Primary for a RMSc direct mill, I got a replacement. Shot it for the first time. This is ten shots at 30 yards with the iron sights as they came adjusted by the factory.

Name:  30F57F4B-07F6-4E24-8E34-5570872C5341.jpg
Views: 476
Size:  26.8 KB

Since I sent this one to Primary for a RMSc direct mill, I got a replacement. Shot it for the first time. This is ten shots at 30 yards with the iron sights as they came adjusted by the factory.

Geez, now the Shields are keyholing, hope S&W takes care of you.

Site Supporter
    Ratzelfraggin' young punks who can actually see that far...

What happened with that high round out of the black, man?

Seriously, that's impressive, especially with stock iron sights. While I can shoot the 365 well enough, I have to work pretty hard to do it compared to the 320. You're going to tempt into testing yet another small gun for days when I have to dress like an adult, dammit...

I just bought a 1.0 PC core slide and a Leupy DPP. Unfortunately I didn’t do enough research on that combo and I had to get the leupold adapter plate to mount the optic. The plate is thick and wedge shaped and it makes for a different presentation compared to my rmr gun. Has anyone had a 1.0 core milled to take 2.0 plates? I can’t believe I’m a “plate guy” now. Jeez.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Quantrill View Post
    I just bought a 1.0 PC core slide and a Leupy DPP. Unfortunately I didn’t do enough research on that combo and I had to get the leupold adapter plate to mount the optic. The plate is thick and wedge shaped and it makes for a different presentation compared to my rmr gun. Has anyone had a 1.0 core milled to take 2.0 plates? I can’t believe I’m a “plate guy” now. Jeez.
    Look at the C&H precision plate.

They can also do the milling if you go that route.

C&H called to say my CORE Compact modified with the new C&H plate for the 509T is headed back to me.

User Tag List