Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: M&P Core

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I went to the range to zero the 509T on the new plate installed by CHPWS, and fifteen rounds into the session, my zero started wandering. I checked the slide, and the plate had come loose. Disappointing, as I heard one previous mention of a similar thing happening via PM from another PF member.

I contacted CHPWS,etc. . . .
    Disappointing, i.e., the loosening. Further disappointing that, seemingly, "proof" was asked for.

(Perhaps they are not aware that you hold a GM ranking in red dot torture.)

Can't sort out myself whether I intended "GM" to refer to George M. or to Grand Master.

CHPWS sent me a label and the slide is headed back to them later today. I can see where their witness marks show the right screw already loosened.

Name:  BA5B1A6A-C231-4E63-AA69-F15B382E9821.jpg
Views: 702
Size:  38.5 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

CHPWS sent me a label and the slide is headed back to them later today. I can see where their witness marks show the right screw already loosened.

Name:  BA5B1A6A-C231-4E63-AA69-F15B382E9821.jpg
Views: 702
Size:  38.5 KB
    CHPWS installed the plate after their screw hole location mod? Wonder if they even put vibra tite on the screws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

Quote Originally Posted by bwswanson View Post
    5in CORE is 11828
    Thank You.

I had chpws mill a slide for holosun 407. Botched the first one so they gave me a new glock slide.

My screws had also come loose. I just backed them out and applied some blue threadlock. I figured it was a fluke that mine had backed out. Maybe the same person at chpws is not tightening enough? Miscalibrated torque wrench?

@GJM
    @Duke

Any comparisons or thoughts of the CORE vs. the VP9 or even the CZ Shadow/P10 offerings? I read the entirety of the thread and am open to adding a polymer striker to my metal framed CZ collection (I was considering milling my Shadow but the cost and wait time involved... ) especially if it’s a great polymer striker with a dot.
    When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk. -Tuco
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday... -Miyamoto Musashi

I stopped by and had a brief visit with Randy and Scott from Apex Tactical. They and Apex are such a class act and use their expertise to provide so many great products for enthusiast shooters. Randy fitted three barrels for me.

Name:  9D452BA7-5E62-425F-91F3-18F6A6C85368.jpg
Views: 505
Size:  53.0 KB

I stopped by and had a brief visit with Randy and Scott from Apex Tactical.
    Couple a cool guys.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I have 4 apex barrels, several sears and triggers. I had one barrel slightly out of spec once. Apex customer service was top notch, Randy ended calling me to get the matter resolved. I’m a big fan

I got to shoot one of my CORE 5 inch pistols with the gunsmith barrel fit by Randy Lee. Here is five shots of 150 Syntech at 20 yards. Looking forward to having time to work with the other two pistols.

Name:  254BE5B1-D8D5-41FC-9002-B0DBE533526D.jpg
Views: 524
Size:  22.0 KB

User Tag List