Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: M&P Core

Ok thanks George!

@GJM, just found a 1.0, 2.5 and 5 MOA. $503.99.
    Last edited by newyork; 05-08-2021 at 07:30 AM.

Does anyone know the proper sights I need (manufacturer and part no if possible) for back up sights on an M&P 2.0 compact milled for the SRO?

Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    Does anyone know the proper sights I need (manufacturer and part no if possible) for back up sights on an M&P 2.0 compact milled for the SRO?
    I don’t know part numbers but my front is .320 and rear is .394 per Mark Housel when he milled my 4.25”. They are barely visible above my SRO deck.

Hopes this helps

Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    You might call Dawson and chat with them. They have a metric buttload of options and the guy I have dealt with there (Jay, I think) is very knowledgeable and has been very helpful. It took three tries to get the rear sight for my Ruger SR1911 Target, so I sorta got to know Jay...

They also have a deal where they will sent you a second front sight no charge if what they recommended didn't zero for elevation.

Thank you! Just emailed their tech guy a few minutes ago.

I have had terrible luck with the CORE 509T installation and plate from CHPWS. Just came back for the third time, due to the plate coming loose, and this time the plate came loose again after just a few magazines. After three times back to them, I am kind of done with this, and am waiting to hear from them as to a resolution.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I have had terrible luck with the CORE 509T installation and plate from CHPWS. Just came back for the third time, due to the plate coming loose, and this time the plate came loose again after just a few magazines. After three times back to them, I am kind of done with this, and am waiting to hear from them as to a resolution.
    I won’t like it, but that sucks. Sorry to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    My gosh man, you're getting a real test in patience, other people's errors and auditing customer service. I have been on a pretty good run with that myself. Stay on the gas with CHPWS until they get you taken care of in whatever way you prefer. I mean at this point it has to be a new slide, right? Hang in there George, keep going!

When I removed the 509T, you can see how the screws moved from the witness marks put on by CHPWS.

Name:  D8DEF7DB-A9B2-41B7-88AE-5107F8241C04.jpg
Views: 414
Size:  24.5 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Slight swerve but can anyone provide sources for in stock 17rd M&P mags?

User Tag List