Page 35 of 51 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: M&P Core

Since it is “M&P ready,” I was thinking about the new Leupold micro for another CO pistol. You never know when you might have to shoot through a knot hole in a fence.

Name:  E40F277B-38B4-4059-9272-D532AF645C54.jpg
Views: 572
Size:  15.1 KB

Then I said, what the heck, let’s go for all the help available.

Name:  766468F0-F9A4-4F53-AD6D-1163FB50CE69.jpg
Views: 630
Size:  58.2 KB

Name:  528B9E77-1D95-4611-AB5D-0A10C0461A86.jpg
Views: 572
Size:  17.4 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Look at the C&H precision plate.

They can also do the milling if you go that route.
    Thanks. I see the diagram of the 1.0 vs 2.0 plates but I don’t see where the 1.0 is for sale. Do you know the part number?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Quantrill View Post
    Thanks. I see the diagram of the 1.0 vs 2.0 plates but I don’t see where the 1.0 is for sale. Do you know the part number?
    I would call them.

I can’t wait to get my four inch PC Shield back from Primary Machine with the RMSc. Earlier today, I did a run on three USPSA targets and an eight inch steel at 15 yards with my iron sight Shield — it is a joy to shoot and feels like such a capable slimline pistol.

Am trying to navigate the S&W www site to figure out what exact SKU I should be trolling for. Seems like I keep getting tossed into this "builder" page:
    https://www.smith-wesson.com/product...nter?sku=12470
    And it doesn't seem to show what I think they have.

What I want is a CORE twin to my #11989, like this:
    https://www.smith-wesson.com/product/mp-m20?sku=11989

I don't care if it is black or brown, and would prefer it to not be ported. Am not worried about Performance Center extra features, if I want enhancements I would probably go down the Apex path I have traveled before. But I am so far happy enough with my 1.0 with the PC kit that I am starting to think about the next thing, seems like I always need a carrot on a stick

Is there a basic model like I am looking for and cannot find?
    Last edited by mmc45414; 03-01-2021 at 12:54 PM.

My Compact CORE came back from CHPWS with the mod so the 509T works. Will shoot it later.

Name:  99166603-703C-4DA7-A613-03EE90F3E5DC.jpg
Views: 434
Size:  40.1 KB

The iron sights, front and rear, were nearly out of the dovetails. Can’t imagine I sent them that way, but since I have a MGW Pro, no harm no foul.

Name:  F9F6CC62-C80C-4F57-B35E-C77342D6E4B2.jpg
Views: 441
Size:  37.8 KB

@GJM, what kind of cowitness does that setup give you?

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    Am trying to navigate the S&W www site to figure out what exact SKU I should be trolling for. Seems like I keep getting tossed into this "builder" page:
    https://www.smith-wesson.com/product...nter?sku=12470
    And it doesn't seem to show what I think they have.

What I want is a CORE twin to my #11989, like this:
    https://www.smith-wesson.com/product/mp-m20?sku=11989

I don't care if it is black or brown, and would prefer it to not be ported. Am not worried about Performance Center extra features, if I want enhancements I would probably go down the Apex path I have traveled before. But I am so far happy enough with my 1.0 with the PC kit that I am starting to think about the next thing, seems like I always need a carrot on a stick

Is there a basic model like I am looking for and cannot find?
    5in CORE is 11828

I went to the range to zero the 509T on the new plate installed by CHPWS, and fifteen rounds into the session, my zero started wandering. I checked the slide, and the plate had come loose. Disappointing, as I heard one previous mention of a similar thing happening via PM from another PF member.

I contacted CHPWS, and after multiple people, got a person that said they had been having issues with this, and for me to send the slide back. I asked for a return label and she agreed to send me one. Several minutes later, she called back to say that I should send it back with the optic, and if their engineer determined their product was at fault, they would reimburse my shipping cost. I elevated it up the chain of command, and spoke with Will, who asked me to send a video for him to evaluate. I have sent that video and am waiting for his reply.

Here is what it looks like, and it is clearly the plate to the slide and not the optic to plate fit.

Quote Originally Posted by MD7305 View Post
    @GJM, what kind of cowitness does that setup give you?
    Haven’t gotten that far, but the CORE BUIS are just visible at the bottom of the 509T display.

User Tag List