Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: M&P Core

Stock full size base plates vs oem compact base plates

Name:  A5ED16CE-DE51-46FA-A9E0-BAE536CFE638.jpg
Views: 732
Size:  30.8 KB

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Sounds like you need to not skip arm day so you can swing those 52 oz guns around faster :P
    Got plenty of arm day reps clearing 2011 feedway stoppages.

Live rounds find themselves existing in odd places somedays

Name:  AECBEBC5-FB4F-4DD5-80F4-CC49CE4B4C2B.jpg
Views: 708
Size:  33.4 KB

1) reasonable price?

2) you do trigger work?

3) why RMR not SRO?
    [/QUOTE]

11828 is the non ported 5”. 11833 is ported 5”
    11826 is the non ported 4.25. 11831 is the Ported 4.25

Paid $659-720 shipped for each of mine. But got them all before the crazy hit.

I bought and tried all configuration of apex parts and didn’t like any - returned all to stock and was happy. I dig the steeply hooked factory trigger. I adjust the trigger stop to basically zero overtravel - no issues with dead trigger.

Along with the Lighter recoil springs I use the Wolff reduced striker spring. I’ve had no issues with light strikes on any ammo and any of my 5 total m&ps (2 4.25, 2 5” and one 4” compact). The lighter striker Spring is worth about 6 ounces of total pull weight reduction

I wanted to love the SRO but find the relative hugeness to be too far in the other direction

My aiwb mag pouch is close enough as well that the sro hood touched and bothers me.[/QUOTE]

Not for USPSA where porting is not permitted in CO, what is your thinking on ported for EDC? (Sorry my inbox was full).
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Porting for EDC - I’m all in.

That was one of my main reason for seeking out the M&p cores.

Factory red dot cut. Most simplistic way to get comped/ported.

I’ve got a 5” out to Floyd’s custom getting another set of ports for a total of 4. I haven’t shot a non ported full size - but id assume the smallish factory ports are worth maybe 5-10% overall. I’ll take that. The threaded barrel extended Comp Method actually pushed the nose down in recoil On a 4” - which was worse than nothing.

It would be interesting to try a 3.6” slide with a threaded barrel and PMM comp for a 4.6” ish oal slide on a full size frame but. That’s pretty far in the weeds for this thread

Assuming the 2.0 Core uses the 1.975 plate from C&H and not the 1.925 plate?

Just bought a 5.0 for YVK to consider.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post

Correct.

I did get an 11831 from smith with a mismatched 1.0 slide and Short optic cut on a 2.0 frame.

They asked for it back and told me not to shoot it. Replaced with a whole new 2.0. Weird slip up.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post

Where did you find it? I see one on GB and it’s over priced. It looks like KYgunCo has them in stock but I don’t know anything about that company
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by MGW View Post
    Where did you find it? I see one on GB and it’s over priced. It looks like KYgunCo has them in stock but I don’t know anything about that company
    I figured that between all of Duke’s fan boys buying them all, and general upward pressure with the election cycle, this M&P Core will be worth more than YVK’s first car by the end of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    Seems like the 17s ran but didn't drop out of the Gen1s

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Got mine today, drop out of all V1 including 9L pro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

Well I found a performance center 11833 5” CORE at a local Bass Pro, pick it up Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

User Tag List