Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: M&P Core

Sportsman's Outdoors superstore just got performance center 5" core in stock. Just a FYI

The one I sent to GJM shoots like this at 25.

But I suck at 25

Name:  C45353C9-6652-4005-AA54-0AFF2D00E5D2.jpg
Views: 432
Size:  34.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by ER_STL View Post
    It's hard to tell, but what did that group measure? About 4-5"?
    Somewhere in there, but some of that is no doubt me, as I shot it pretty quickly. With this ammo, it wasn’t as accurate as the Gen 5 Glock I also shot, but it was plenty good for how I use it. At some point I would like to try an Apex barrel.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by ER_STL View Post
    It's hard to tell, but what did that group measure? About 4-5"?
    At home, I realized I shot one previous ten round group at 25 today, after which I adjusted the SRO a few clicks right. Same ammo. Pretty similar to the other one in size.

Name:  A5F0ABA1-A709-4362-A7ED-B2434E861F21.jpg
Views: 423
Size:  43.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Is there a Safariland RDO holster for the Core 5, and if so what is the model number and best place to find one?
    Yes, but the ALS mechanism needs to be modified a good bit with a dremel in order to work with an SRO.

CopQuest is my go-to now for Safariland duty holsters since HolsterOps was shut down.

https://www.copquest.com/safariland-...ls_23-4675.htm
    Last edited by NickDrak; 09-09-2020 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NickDrak View Post
    Yes, but the ALS mechanism needs to be modified a good bit with a dremel in order to work with an SRO.

CopQuest is my go-to now for Safariland duty holsters since HolsterOps was shut down.

Will it work unmodified with a RMR and Acro?

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Will it work unmodified with a RMR and Acro?
    Yes. Absolutely on both.

I just wrapped up hosting Dan Smith of Centrifuge for his 2-Day (LE Only) RDS Instructor course. Ran my 5” LE “Optics Ready” M&P 2.0 for the class. I installed the Apex FSS (Curved) trigger kit the night before class to try it out.

Through 900+ rounds over two days I am totally confident in the FSS kit with the provided springs as a duty/carry trigger set up. Measures an average of 4lb 8oz in my gun.

Took me only about 100 rounds to get acclimated to the shorter pre-travel and reset. Gun ran 100% with 147gr Speer Lawman TMJ. I’ve been running a tungsten guiros with a 14lb recoil spring from Wolff for the past 2,000 rounds. Gun is just over 9,000 rounds without any malfunctions of any kind.

Class was outstanding and is in my opinion the missing piece of the puzzle for coppers looking to implement a Pistol mounted RDS transition/End user course for their department.

Name:  55E1BAE3-230C-492A-8416-D6E617C3579F.jpg
Views: 418
Size:  100.8 KB

Please compare and contrast the Apex trigger to the PC OEM trigger. Also, anyone had an Apex barrel fitted to a 2.0, and if so, what did they notice.

What plate for an Acro on a CORE?

Quote Originally Posted by NickDrak View Post

Wish I would have known about them. I just ordered a 6390 from Safariland during their Labor Day sale.

User Tag List