Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: US Air Force helicopter shot at in Virginia and forced to make emergency landing

US Air Force helicopter shot at in Virginia and forced to make emergency landing

A U.S. Air Force helicopter was shot at while flying over Virginia and was forced to make an emergency landing, McClatchy is reporting.

While the event is being initially revealed on Wednesday, the event occurred on Monday, according to military officials.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/202...gency-landing/

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nat...244902897.html

Bet some dipshit thought the president was on board.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Probably the product of more "mostly peaceful" 'protesters'.
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    Bet some dipshit thought the president was on board.
    Yes. I can definitely see that happening; there's a whole lot of whackadoodles out there. "White tops" are in use with HMX-1 out of Pax River as well. I may or may not have been there once or twice.

Name:  whitetop.jpg
Views: 722
Size:  61.7 KB

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMX-1

If you drew a straight line from Andrews to the Manassas airport, my house would be within a couple of miles of the halfway point. I'd really like to know where it was in Virginia when it got shot.

ETA: I just read the other article. It says the helicopter was about 10 miles north of the Manassas airport.

No doubt this horrendous deed was done by a Swedish Lutheran angry over Obama being president.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    An extended family member of a friend of mine shot an army helicopter pilot as they were flying over his property back in the late seventies. Why? Well because he a pissed off drunk redneck asshole who wanted to shoot at a helicopter and that was the kind of thing he would do.

I think it’s a bit early to start playing the blame game with suspects.
    im strong, i can run faster than train

If the shooter believed POTUS was onboard the helo, that would be the second time this week that someone has or someones have shot at POTUS. While the articles mentioned the Air Force and FBI were investigating, I imagine Secret Service is also keeping an eye on the investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post
    If the shooter believed POTUS was onboard the helo, that would be the second time this week that someone has or someones have shot at POTUS. While the articles mentioned the Air Force and FBI were investigating, I imagine Secret Service is also keeping an eye on the investigation.
    If you're referring to the guy who got shot at a WH gate earlier this week:

He didn't shoot at POTUS
    He didn't shoot at all
    Wackos get shot by USSS in what are essentially suicide-by-cop attempts every year or two, and not really indicative of real-or-attempted political violence
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    If you're referring to the guy who got shot at a WH gate earlier this week:

He didn't shoot at POTUS
    He didn't shoot at all
    Wackos get shot by USSS in what are essentially suicide-by-cop attempts every year or two, and not really indicative of real-or-attempted political violence
    Thanks for the information. Glad to know I was wrong. 2020 feels too much like 1968 in terms of both demonstrations and political violence.

User Tag List