Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TFB sits down with SIG--YouTube Interview

TFB sits down with SIG--YouTube Interview

Runs about a half an hour.

https://youtu.be/Q_VK6vYkWO0

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...ith-sig-sauer/

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Interesting. I've always wondered if the German Vs US quality debate really was more of an internal vs external extractor design issue with the P22x.

Site Supporter
    For the millionth time I would have loved to just read a transcript. I read so much faster than these videos play.

But the concept of a potential 10mm MPX is interesting, and I'd be curious about a 10mm P320 if they get the weirdness ironed out of them.

Even better would be the 7.62x39 caliber x-change kits for MCX's that were promised years ago and quietly forgotten, but I digress. I'd love a 10in MCX/rattler sort of thing in 7.62x39.

Quote Originally Posted by JRB View Post
    I'd be curious about a 10mm P320...
    Ideally they'd tweak the 320 chassis to work with 45 Auto/10mm/38 Super and then also 9mm/40/357. It would maybe require a switch-able ejector and slide stop interface but it would give the platform nearly limitless modularity.

I'd love a 10in MCX/rattler sort of thing in 7.62x39.
    Is SIG even talking about the 7.62x39 anymore? It was touted as an option with the original MCX but that's been a few years ago.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Ideally they'd tweak the 320 chassis to work with 45 Auto/10mm/38 Super and then also 9mm/40/357. It would maybe require a switch-able ejector and slide stop interface but it would give the platform nearly limitless modularity.
    Agreed, and it'd be cool to see.

Is SIG even talking about the 7.62x39 anymore? It was touted as an option with the original MCX but that's been a few years ago.
    Nope, they quietly stopped caring about the x39 option shortly after the MCX's launch. Which is kind of a bummer because I loved the 556R and I would have loved an MCX variant to that effect, even if it used AR pattern x39 mags.

For the millionth time I would have loved to just read a transcript. I read so much faster than these videos play.

I almost never listen to YouTube videos at 1x speed. Depending on the subject, I listen at 2x which YouTube natively supports. There are plug-ins for Chrome that will allow you to play videos even faster than 2x.
    • It's not the odds, it's the stakes.
    • If you aren't dry practicing every week, you're not serious.....
    • "Tache-Psyche Effect - a polite way of saying 'You suck.' " - GG

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by John Hearne View Post
    I almost never listen to YouTube videos at 1x speed. Depending on the subject, I listen at 2x which YouTube natively supports. There are plug-ins for Chrome that will allow you to play videos even faster than 2x.
    I'm familiar with some of those options. I just lament the need for Chrome plug-ins when a simple .txt file would do.

17:45: Sig produced their one millionth p365 receiver. Wow. That’s a lot of 365s.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    17:45: Sig produced their one millionth p365 receiver. Wow. That’s a lot of 365s.
    Yeah it is.

I hope that gives some people some concept of the scale of mass manufacturing. Everybody whines that they can't get what they're looking for, but it isn't like a company like Sig is sleeping. They're just quietly building 1,000 P365s. Every. Single. Day.

Runs about a half an hour.

https://youtu.be/Q_VK6vYkWO0

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...ith-sig-sauer/

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
    @Tokarev this is is how you embed videos.

Name:  6D1D42DC-04B2-4064-A98D-B6357FF30729.jpg
Views: 1001
Size:  49.9 KB

Name:  9655FC46-EF6E-48D7-A1B7-F534A711D835.jpg
Views: 978
Size:  48.5 KB

Name:  0B181AB9-E960-4256-9CA9-5A38F50B4B4A.jpg
Views: 981
Size:  47.5 KB
    #RESIST

User Tag List