Thread: HD sights for MOS?

HD sights for MOS?

Maybe I haven’t had enough coffee yet but I can’t figure this out. Is there an HD style set of sights available that work with Gen 5 MOS Glocks? I like the Agent sights but would prefer something taller. It doesn’t look like Trijicon is making anything that is MOS compatible.

I want a tallish bright orange front sight. If the back is all black that would be perfect.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by MGW View Post
    Maybe I haven’t had enough coffee yet but I can’t figure this out. Is there an HD style set of sights available that work with Gen 5 MOS Glocks? I like the Agent sights but would prefer something taller. It doesn’t look like Trijicon is making anything that is MOS compatible.

I want a tallish bright orange front sight. If the back is all black that would be perfect.
    https://www.trijicon.com/products/de...gl114-c-601089
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Not sure how I missed those. Thank you for the link. They actually look like they’re not sharp too.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by MGW View Post
    Not sure how I missed those. Thank you for the link. They actually look like they’re not sharp too.
    If the rear sight was dehorned, I would consider running them on regular Glocks as well as MOS.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List