Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Federal 10mm 200gr HST in Vyse Ballistics Gel.

Quote Originally Posted by 4given View Post
    Attachment 58793

I'm using this one made by Montana Bullet Works 200gr WFN-PB. It has worked great so far in my XDM10. I seated the bullet a little deeper as recomended on thier website. Here is the quote:

"From a customer–we couldn’t have said it any better: At first they wouldn’t feed in my glock 20 with KKM barrel. Additionally, the wide metplat rubs the side of the magazine when you stuff 12 or so in there at SAAMI length. After some experimentation, I found they function flawlessly at about 1.22-1.23” overall length. Of course this is slightly deeper than recommended for the 10mm, but working up from a starting load slowly gave me no issues. Brinn"
    The Glock 20 with WFN bullets was something that started to remind me uncomfortably of my first marriage: I continuously made adjustments to make it work, only to deal with the same old problems. So I handled it the same way, I got rid of the Glock 20 and tried something new.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

I’m glad to see this, especially since the hst load would take care of most problems, 2 and 4 leg, most people would run into. It pretty much replicates what I’ve decided to handload as a 2 solution load (except for a gold dot instead of an hst and a little closer to 1100 FPS)

Recently acquired a gen 2 g20, and am surprised by how much I like it. WFNGC will run around lower velocity (1050ish or less) and loaded to 1.21 or 1.22. By run I mean shooting it both hands, weak and strong hand, and weak and strong hand with a a limp wrist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I'm a tactical operator and Instructor and also retired military."

-read on another forum

User Tag List