Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chicago warning, BLM protest Saturday 8/15/20

Quote Originally Posted by WOLFIE View Post
    That looks pretty cool. When driving at slow speeds, people can grab those things and climb up though

Quote Originally Posted by Arbninftry View Post
    Pig shi$ from an airplane will disperse any crowd.
    I'm thinking of rigging up an external speaker on my car. I'll play "The National Anthem", turned up pretty loud. Oh say, can you seeeeeee...

Then, all I need to do, is slowly drive through the kneeling crowd to safety.

Win.

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    So - are BLM groups coordinating with the Illinois State Police to shut down the interstate highway on Saturday?
    Or just coordinating with each other to commit an illegal act?

Serious question.
    Because if the State Police have a week’s notice, they should be able to have appropriate forces on hand, and tactics planned to prevent the highway from being shut down.
    I anticipate the State Police being ordered to accommodate the rioters.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by WOLFIE View Post
    That looks pretty cool. When driving at slow speeds, people can grab those things and climb up though
    They can do it without bars.

"Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by Hieronymous View Post
    Is there a union for over the road truck drivers?
    Yes. You have most likely heard of the Teamsters. However being a good labor union they are in bed with BLM. This would be a good time to finally locate Jimmy Hoffa. A seismograph should be able to pick up and locate his rolling in his grave.

https://teamster.org/2020/07/episode...gainst-racism/

Listen to the latest edition of the Teamsters Podcast and how learn how the union joined with labor allies in the Strike for Black Lives. Plus, we hear from a NIOSH official about how truckers can remain safe on the job.

Featuring interviews and audio from Teamsters Human Rights and Diversity Commission Director Marcus King; UPS driver and Local 804 member Antoine Andrews; Local 322 member Kim Campbell; Local 777 President Jim Glimco; and Dawn Castillo, the director of the Division of Safety Research for the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health

So - are BLM groups coordinating with the Illinois State Police to shut down the interstate highway on Saturday?
    Or just coordinating with each other to commit an illegal act?

Serious question.
    Because if the State Police have a week’s notice, they should be able to have appropriate forces on hand, and tactics planned to prevent the highway from being shut down.
    Sadly, none of the above.

According the leader of the Chicago BLM, the current bout of burning, looting, and murder are to be viewed as ''reparations''.

So evidently we are to take the unrest in Chicago with the thought that there is, ''Nothing to see here folks; everyone please move it along. We're just reclaiming what we are owed.''
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

Note to self: check https://heyjackass.com/ on the morning of the 16th.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by the Schwartz View Post
    Sadly, none of the above.

According the leader of the Chicago BLM, the current bout of burning, looting, and murder are to be viewed as ''reparations''.

So evidently we are to take the unrest in Chicago with the thought that there is, ''Nothing to see here folks; everyone please move it along. We're just reclaiming what we are owed.''
    Is this literally true?
    Anyone have a source?

Is this literally true?
    Anyone have a source?
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....=1#post1096346

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldherkpilot View Post
    But with just the right amount of electrical current, said protesters would get a real charge out of those monkey bars!
    Taser - EDW - electrical discharge weapon
    EAD - electrical antifa deterrent

User Tag List