Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: First Amendment Audit YouTube Videos

"You’re not gonna be long here if you want to generalize LEOs here. Got it, @oakdalecurtis?"

Hey Little, I'm sorry if your reading comprehension skills led you to believe that I was referring to all LEOs not respecting the Constitution and our rights. If you reread my question a little slower, I think you will see that I was specifically referring to LEO's that were seen on the YouTube First Amendment Audit videos. I clearly mentioned that some LEOs were shown to have understood our First Amendment right to video things in public from public right of ways. Here's a good example of Officer Parker handling the situation as our Constitution requires:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMnG...ature=youtu.be

My question was why are not all LEOs up to date on our rights that they are sworn to uphold, as clearly the bulk of these type of videos show many LEOs that are still not?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by oakdalecurtis View Post
    "You’re not gonna be long here if you want to generalize LEOs here. Got it, @oakdalecurtis?"

Hey Little, I'm sorry if your reading comprehension skills led you to believe that I was referring to all LEOs not respecting the Constitution and our rights. If you reread my question a little slower, I think you will see that I was specifically referring to LEO's that were seen on the YouTube First Amendment Audit videos. I clearly mentioned that some LEOs were shown to have understood our First Amendment right to video things in public from public right of ways. Here's a good example of Officer Parker handling the situation as our Constitution requires:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMnG...ature=youtu.be

My question was why are not all LEOs up to date on our rights that they are sworn to uphold, as clearly the bulk of these type of videos show many LEOs that are still not?

Why don’t people constructively try to improve the situation?

I’m guessing it’s because there would be less drama and less of an outlet for the need to be noticed. The officers who don’t respect the constitution and most the auditors are both part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Why don’t people constructively try to improve the situation?

I’m guessing it’s because there would be less drama and less of an outlet for the need to be noticed. The officers who don’t respect the constitution and most the auditors are both part of the problem.
    Hi Newbie, that's a nice sentiment. I'm curious how you would suggest that citizens should find out which LEOs are respecting our Constitutional rights and which are not, unless we put them to the test? The filming in public court cases have been adjudicated, and the LEO community SHOULD be up to date about the document that they are sworn to uphold. Would you suggest that we approach LEOs and ask them if they are aware that it is legal to video public places from public locations? It would seem that some (ok with that Little?) LEOs, even when informed of the law (on video), simply don't care. Some of them (again, ok with that Little?) want to do what they want to do (illegal detainment, illegal ID requirement, illegal search), the Constitution be damned. I can not think of any other way to discover who these badly trained officers are than to test them. That's how correct knowledge is obtained, by learning, then testing. Sure, some of these auditors become abrasive when illegally challenged, but I wonder how most people would react when a poorly trained public servant abuses their rights and their person?

Hi Newbie, that's a nice sentiment. I'm curious how you would suggest that citizens should find out which LEOs are respecting our Constitutional rights and which are not, unless we put them to the test? The filming in public court cases have been adjudicated, and the LEO community SHOULD be up to date about the document that they are sworn to uphold. Would you suggest that we approach LEOs and ask them if they are aware that it is legal to video public places from public locations? It would seem that some (ok with that Little?) LEOs, even when informed of the law (on video), simply don't care. Some of them (again, ok with that Little?) want to do what they want to do (illegal detainment, illegal ID requirement, illegal search), the Constitution be damned. I can not think of any other way to discover who these badly trained officers are than to test them. That's how correct knowledge is obtained, by learning, then testing. Sure, some of these auditors become abrasive when illegally challenged, but I wonder how most people would react when a poorly trained public servant abuses their rights and their person?
    Well, bye.

Hey Little, I'm sorry if your reading comprehension skills led you to believe that I was referring to all LEOs not respecting the Constitution and our rights. If you reread my question a little slower...
    Name:  3a5.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  22.7 KB

Hi Newbie, that's a nice sentiment. I'm curious how you would suggest that citizens should find out which LEOs are respecting our Constitutional rights and which are not, unless we put them to the test?
    That's right. Only a citizen with a bad internet education on the Constitution can properly test LE. It's not like every interaction is filmed these days, or that departments have IA/professional standards units that review officer conduct, or that courts can toss cases. We need you out there taking up time that could be used answering calls or SIA by testing whether or not they respect your rights.

Please, don't take that too hard. I want you out there filming. I need you out there filming...especially the part where you get a real education on your rights during arrest. Sometimes I need a laugh that Stella the Dog just can't provide.

"Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Nevermind

One more thread like this...
    #RESIST

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar

Hey Little, I'm sorry if your reading comprehension skills led you to believe that I was referring to all LEOs not respecting the Constitution and our rights. If you reread my question a little slower
    Read this at whatever speed you need to: LL is the owner here. That means you are being rude to your host. You're in your mid-60s, I think it's reasonable to expect that you've had the opportunity to learn how to interact politely in public and to understand the concept of hospitality and the expectations of a guest. Continue to behave in the poor manner that this post reflects and you will no longer be a guest here.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

User Tag List