Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NY Dems push for law mandating 500 hours of training for ‘shampoo assistants

Place despotic obstacles in the path of the people's rights. Tax them to death. Rinse and repeat.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Stuff like this really gets my dander up. I suppose we have to wait and see what comes out in the wash with this legislation. At the roots, I suspect that they are just trying to condition people with this push. I sure hope they don’t make it permanent—that would be tough to try and iron out. Maybe they don’t think the techs are capable of making the cut, otherwise. One thing for sure: nobody involved cares for the bald facts of the matter.

And minorities will be most affected.
    I can't wait until a person of color is beaten/choked/shot by NYPD for "washing hair" (aka resisting arrest for not being licensed).
    Kind of like Eric Garner was killed after being busted for selling untaxed single cigarettes.

Shit hole statist government gonna enact shithole statist laws.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

So...what does one do for FIVE HUNDRED HOURS?
    Last edited by Zincwarrior; 08-10-2020 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    So...what does one do for FIVE HUNDRED HOURS?

NY Dems push for law mandating 500 hours of training for ‘shampoo assistants
    thought this was going to be thread about cops using about these

I'm slap out of outrage and fucks to give about cosmetology, but pooty should win this thread for the blackjack pic.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    I'm slap out of outrage and fucks to give about cosmetology, but pooty should win this thread for the blackjack pic.
    Agree. I'm carrying my "Midget" right now. (I guess the name will have to be changed shortly. How about little attitude adjuster?)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Agree. I'm carrying my "Midget" right now. (I guess the name will have to be changed shortly. How about little attitude adjuster?)
    OT, but, I’ve been looking on CL lately for either a clean late70s/80s MGB, or MG car of differently abled wheelbase. I like the looks of this one I found in Montana:

https://kalispell.craigslist.org/cto...159964723.html

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    OT, but, I’ve been looking on CL lately for either a clean late70s/80s MGB, or MG car of differently abled wheelbase. I like the looks of this one I found in Montana:

https://kalispell.craigslist.org/cto...159964723.html
    No blow dryer required.

User Tag List