Thread: Matt Taibbi and Steven Schrage: The Spies who Hijacked America

Matt Taibbi and Steven Schrage: The Spies who Hijacked America

Great read here... https://taibbi.substack.com/p/the-sp...jacked-america

Global scandals now labeled Russiagate, Spygate, and what President Trump calls “Obamagate” shook the political world, but hit me closer to home. I’m the reason the so-called FBI “spy” at the center of Spygate, Stefan Halper, met Carter Page, the alleged “Russian Asset” in Russiagate’s Crossfire Hurricane investigation.

On May 19, 2018, this realization blindsided me in London as I was about to fly out for my wedding. The New York Times, NBC News and other sources had outed my PhD supervisor, Stefan Halper, as a spy known to the UK’s MI6 intelligence service as “The Walrus.”

This should be mandatory reading for anyone that fell for the Russia Collusion nonsense. Good find.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    This should be mandatory reading for anyone that fell for the Russia Collusion nonsense. Good find.
    Oddly enough, it was linked on FaceBook by a Trump hating libertarian friend of mine. Even he is willing to set aside his loathing of Trump to realize the whole Russia thing was a sham and very dangerous to our republic.

User Tag List