Thread: Saleen does business deal with Chinese, guess what happens

Saleen does business deal with Chinese, guess what happens

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/...ed-car-company

China enticed an American entrepreneur with the opportunity of helping build a cutting-edge automobile company in the world’s largest car market, then used the uncertainty cast by COVID-19 to steal his intellectual property, the businessman says.

Steve Saleen, founder of specialty high-performance sports car manufacturer Saleen Automotive, and his partner Charles Wang, a Chinese immigrant and former attorney at a New York law firm, were approached in late 2015 about forming a joint venture with the city of Rugao to manufacture automobiles.
    #RESIST

Don't trust China, China is asshole! (Hong Kong protester)
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

This is my shocked face... Companies doing business with China are playing with fire. Sucks for this guy, but I hope that folks use his lesson as a teachable moment and make appropriate decisions bout how they go about dealing with China. Wont hold my breath. The slave labor is like Crack, meth and pussy rolled in to 1, just too much temptation.

NOT doing business in/with China is certainly no guarantee that your IP will be respected or protected.

User Tag List