Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Protests at a LEO's home.

What? You mean "until we get what we want, we're going to make public displays of force with large groups and weapons" comes of as sounding terrorist-y?

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    How is stuff like this organized, through twitter or something? I was thinking of getting a twitter account and find groups like this so I could keep tabs on where they are and what they are doing.
    That sounds like a superb way to get watchlisted. Besides, their opsec is getting better, by which I mean they're starting to use opsec.

Not that gates/private streets and communities are a panacea (aka McClloskeys - St Louis), but these kind of incidents will make living where your house does not abut directly to a public street/sidewalk potentially beneficial.

No one wants people chanting 20 feet from their home.

Though the best is probably a big spread of property with a far distance between your home an any public roadway.

I think you will see more of the elite types too opting to get inside a gated community.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock1911 View Post
    They’ve stepped over the line in the sand. Taking the ‘protest’ to an officers home shouldn’t be tolerated in any form. They need to be arrested and the paperwork needs to get misplaced. If it was a Judge’s home there would be repercussions.
    Why just to an officers home? I think your idea that if it was a judge something would happen depends where it happened.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by Ichiban View Post
    Backstory:
    Cops stop a couple of urban youths to talk about an armed robbery. One bolts and is shot while trying to draw his pistol. Grand Jury acquits the cops.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    How is stuff like this organized, through twitter or something? I was thinking of getting a twitter account and find groups like this so I could keep tabs on where they are and what they are doing.
    Suffice to say you are at least a decade behind their OPSEC.

Twitter would let you see tweets from people reporting events like this in real time once they happen since Twitter is flat /real time as compared to, say Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Not that gates/private streets and communities are a panacea (aka McClloskeys - St Louis), but these kind of incidents will make living where your house does not abut directly to a public street/sidewalk potentially beneficial.

No one wants people chanting 20 feet from their home.

Though the best is probably a big spread of property with a far distance between your home an any public roadway.

I think you will see more of the elite types too opting to get inside a gated community.
    Keep telling the wife I want 200 acres in TN. this is another reason why.
    Hell I can put up a "dummy" house shortly off my "driveway" entrance, and the real/main house deep inside the property.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Suffice to say you are at least a decade behind their OPSEC.

Twitter would let you see tweets from people reporting events like this in real time once they happen since Twitter is flat /real time as compared to, say Facebook.
    Knowing what's going on in real time would be all I really need. A little heads up would be nice but if I know what's going on in real time then I know what to avoid.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

It’s also noteworthy that this is open carry.

THIS is NOT open carry. It is a threat. We need to start treating it as such.

That image just raises my blood pressure more every time I see it.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    The non-LEO neighbors need to come out in force with force and stack bodies so deep the next wave will need ladders to get into the neighborhood.

Terrorizing people in their homes is Klan territory, not peaceful protest. I don't care if they're wearing black masks or white hoods, they deserve shootin'.
    I agree 100% with the entire comment.

I know a few K-9 cops on different departments who have take home vehicles due to the dog. All have all been told to garage the car if possible when home to prevent their home from being marked and targeted.

A neighbor has a son who is a Fed on the JTTF. He told me his son was warned about his car being targeted as the fed cars are easy to spot and it's known that there are weapons, ammo & body armor in the trunk.

These mob actions will only end when the consequences become harsh enough to deter it. The St. Louis couple Mark & Patricia McCloskey drove away protesters with the threat of deadly force. They got lucky, likely because they were not the actual target of the protesters. We most likely will see the next level of force being applied in a similar circumstance. A few black clad rotting corpses on pikes in neighborhoods just might do the trick.

User Tag List