Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Protests at a LEO's home.

Protests at a LEO's home.

Mods - I don't recall seeing this posted before but please delete or move as is fitting.

Backstory:
    Cops stop a couple of urban youths to talk about an armed robbery. One bolts and is shot while trying to draw his pistol. Grand Jury acquits the cops.

One year anniversary and BLM crowd show up in one of the officer's neighborhood. Carrying long guns and blocking local traffic.

Name:  BlockingTheStreet.jpg
Views: 1159
Size:  38.2 KB

https://krdo.com/news/2020/08/03/pro...iley-shooting/

Personally, I'm still trying to unpack all of it and try to figure out what I would do if I were one of the neighbors or trying to get home.

This shit is getting out of hand and people are going to get hurt.

I've said, in other threads, things are going to get worse, before they get better. This is the kind of stuff I was talking about. There's no way this ends well, for anyone. Sigh. About the only thing I can do is pray.

Lord, please protect our First Responders. Help them to come home at the end of their shift in one piece. Amen.

That's some b.s. right there. The locals should sweep up and charge all of them.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

They’ve stepped over the line in the sand. Taking the ‘protest’ to an officers home shouldn’t be tolerated in any form. They need to be arrested and the paperwork needs to get misplaced. If it was a Judge’s home there would be repercussions.

Looks like intimidation against a public official who was acting within the scope of their duty.

Not to mention the facts surrounding the incident make this a pretty clear good shoot. If I recall correctly the deceased had a felony sex assault case pending at the time of the incident and despite what the cousin says (claims he didn’t know there was a gun), the body cam shows cousin give a big “oh shit” look at the deceased right before he flees when the officers ask about weapons on their persons.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    That's some b.s. right there. The locals should sweep up and charge all of them.
    The non-LEO neighbors need to come out in force with force and stack bodies so deep the next wave will need ladders to get into the neighborhood.

Terrorizing people in their homes is Klan territory, not peaceful protest. I don't care if they're wearing black masks or white hoods, they deserve shootin'.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    The non-LEO neighbors need to come out in force with force and stack bodies so deep the next wave will need ladders to get into the neighborhood.

Terrorizing people in their homes is Klan territory, not peaceful protest. I don't care if they're wearing black masks or white hoods, they deserve shootin'.
    Unlawfully stopping motorists with the threat of force also calls for a heavy handed response.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Site Supporter
    I watched most of the video. This is scary stuff. Isn’t instigating fear part of the definition of terrorizing? I think people are starting to view protesters as domestic terrorists. Whether they planned on that happening or not. It is easy to say all those protesters are in on it in this video. People tend to generalize
    Last edited by WOLFIE; 08-08-2020 at 06:20 PM.

Having The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight parade up main street armed in a "peaceful protest" is one thing, but this armed gathering in front of a LEO's home (and blocking of traffic) is an obvious attempt at intimidation. Isn't intentionally placing someone in fear for their safety/life with a deadly weapon considered aggravated assault? Why no arrests?

How is stuff like this organized, through twitter or something? I was thinking of getting a twitter account and find groups like this so I could keep tabs on where they are and what they are doing.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

User Tag List