Thread: Prophetic dreams

Prophetic dreams

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    ...or are we doomed?

Seems to me if we ever needed the (mostly silent) masses to rise up and put an end to this overwhelming wave of insanity, it's now.
    Yes, the majority is in place to limit/stop the terroristic actions we are seeing in the cities across the country.

No, the majority is not in place to do anything about the coming consequences of Wash DC.

2+ years ago, before coming to know God, I wouldn't have known what to think about the prophetic dreams I link below.

Having had similar dreams, Jan 2019 and Mar 2020, I believe the dreams are truly prophetic. I'm praying against what is spoken in them. God has relented in the past.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TdpMSMP9x4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyIt8uTbfbk

He who has ears to hear let him hear. Seek God while He may be found.

Revelation 3:20-22
    Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me. He who overcomes, I will grant to him to sit down with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

Quote Originally Posted by schüler View Post
    Yes, the majority is in place to limit/stop the terroristic actions we are seeing in the cities across the country.

No, the majority is not in place to do anything about the coming consequences of Wash DC.

2+ years ago, before coming to know God, I wouldn't have known what to think about the prophetic dreams I link below.

Having had similar dreams, Jan 2019 and Mar 2020, I believe the dreams are truly prophetic. I'm praying against what is spoken in them. God has relented in the past.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TdpMSMP9x4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyIt8uTbfbk

He who has ears to hear let him hear. Seek God while He may be found.

Revelation 3:20-22
    Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me. He who overcomes, I will grant to him to sit down with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.
    My wife (mental health nurse practitioner) keeps asking me about my dreams. She doesn't want to know everything about my dreams but it's relevant. Your innermost feelings is what you dream. So if you feel strongly about something it will be reflected in your dreams. She keeps asking about my dreams (because she's trained) since the covid shutdown. It weighs on a lot of people. I dream a lot but not about that. Dreams are your subconscious expressing themselves. Pay attention because that's how you really feel about the things that are important to you.

I'm not a religious person but dreams are very important to a persons inner beliefs or feelings.
    Last edited by Borderland; 08-09-2020 at 09:23 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    ..?
    I'm not a religious person but dreams are very important to a persons inner beliefs or feelings.
    On dreams...

Since my being awakened I have very few dreams that are not 100% interactive. Interactive with darkness and with the presence of the Father of Lights, God. There are unmistakable hallmarks to both of those dream origins.

It is not "religion" that matters. It is knowing God, having a relationship with Him. Religion is just another deception.

It is open to all that ask, seek, knock. To you.

--

With regard to all the speculation of political, legal, tribal, etc. reasons for what is happening in the world...

The "silent majority" suffer the consequences of ceding God's order. One of most visible to Americans is the ceding of fatherhood starting in the prosperity of post WWII America.

Intentional emasculation of America then entered through multiple facets of life. There were reprieves given, e.g. Reagan. But here we are again, ever ratcheting downward. Yet the pace has picked up exponentially in the past few peesidential cycles.

Pastor Coverstone's prophetic message says this is the beginning of the end - and a message to those with a relationship with God - "Brace yourself. Persevere to the end." None can persevere on their own power, wisdom or intellect.

I just had my first "Covid era" dream--lots of socializing, remembered I needed a mask but I didn't have one. (I look like a Zapatista going out in RL these days) Reminded me of my dreams while quitting cigarettes where I would be smoking in my dreams while abstaining in RL.

My dreams are usually just an indicator of what I am chewing over lately, usually in a hyper-literal way.

One of my "favorites" from the Cold War: I find myself in front of a bank of thrown switches. A crystal robot informs me I have launched all the ICBMs and it's 20 minutes or so before the end of the human race. I feel a bit bad.
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

User Tag List