Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: So, Is There Enough of a Silent Majority To Stem the Tide?

I know for a fact in my state Dems control the citys and R’s control the country. In the country a bunch of lifelong Dems are voting Orange man. So he will carry my state no doubt but its not my State that gives me pause. During the last election I was 100% sure Trump was going to win. I THINK hes gonna win this time but I don’t have that same level of confidence. I hope Im wrong and they get back the S & take the H but again Im not 100% on that. If he does something has got to be done about voter registration and gun rights.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by rcbusmc24 View Post
    Yesterday I drove from Jacksonville NC up to South Boston VA in order to set up a long range Helo Raid for 24th MEU Maritime Response Force. We took mostly back roads due to being speed limited in Gov't trucks... The only place I saw Biden lawn signs was in the City of Durham near Duke... The second you hit the city limits on either side it was back to solid Trump signs. Not a huge surprise and possibly not indicative of any conclusion but I think telling in that the area you live in definitely colors your perspective on who's gonna win or at least who is popular with most... Since I started looking for them out of curiosity around Jacksonville I have not seen a single Biden sign.... I also saw some riot damage passing through Durham....right next to those BLM and Biden signs..... Telling as well I suppose....
    I’ve told this story here before: when tout le monde (save for the LA times) was sure that Hillary was a lock for ‘16, I was one of the only people in my entire sphere of life that wasn’t so sure, and it came from two sources. One was a trip to west Seattle a month before the election, where I noticed that every third Subaru and Prius had leftover Obama/Biden stickers, but I never saw so much as a single sticker for the then-current race, which was telling. Very, very telling. And quite the contrast to the entirety of I90 running across the state: that looked like a bobsled run sponsored by Trump, complete with entire barns painted to be a Trump campaign sign. Barns, plural.

But more importantly, the young turks (online/youtube political channel that skews to the left of Susan Sarandon, and who’s principles were responsible for the AOC candidacy) did a survey of their voters after the DNC cooked the books and fucked Bernie Sanders (and the grassrooters in their own party). When the poll closed, they had 34,000 respondents, 84 percent of which responded that they "would never vote for Hillary Clinton."

34K. Young, left-edge voters. None of whom are a fan of Biden and all he represents. PLUS they shoehorned a candidate that did poorly in the primary debates on as VP. Again with the book-cooking.

So, who knows.

My vote is for Trump, his dedication to putting conservative justices to the court is enough for me, that along with my memories of the Obama Biden charade.

User Tag List