Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alone: Season 7 *spoilers*

Alone: Season 7 *spoilers*

Usually the new episode drops on Friday morning. My family is disappoint

I'd say that Alaskan guy Roland has got this all sewn up unless he gets hurt.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Usually the new episode drops on Friday morning. My family is disappoint

I'd say that Alaskan guy Roland has got this all sewn up unless he gets hurt.
    Agreed. He may be the first participant to ever gain weight. Seriously, though, imagine the calorie burn required to harvest, field dress and transport that beast. That was possibly the most epic and primal episode ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Hieronymous View Post
    Agreed. He may be the first participant to ever gain weight. Seriously, though, imagine the calorie burn required to harvest, field dress and transport that beast. That was possibly the most epic and primal episode ever.
    Yup. First contestant on there that is at the level of Jordan (winner of last season).
    #RESIST

Jordan was a beast, so sad he lost all his fat last season!

I need to catch the new season!

How is Joe Nicholas doing?

Quote Originally Posted by 0ddl0t View Post
    I may not be totally caught up, but he was struggling with food. I don't see him lasting, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by 0ddl0t View Post
    He tapped out last episode or the one before it. He was not doing good on calories, relying too much on snares and berries.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by Hieronymous View Post
    I thought the same. Then....

*spoiler*

This episode it said he has still lost 44 lbs. He seems to be the most set up to do it but considering they aren’t even halfway to 100 yet it doesn’t look good.

Amos seems to be skating by.

Keilyn understandably has a lot of breakdowns mentally.

Callie seems like a dark horse. Mentally she seems like she can make it and she doesn’t have spouse or kids back at home.

Roland is just a bad dude. I have really enjoyed him. He stabbed the musk ox to death. Almost as savage as Jordan killing the wolverine last season
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Quote Originally Posted by JCS View Post
    I thought the same. Then....

*spoiler*

This episode it said he has still lost 44 lbs. He seems to be the most set up to do it but considering they aren’t even halfway to 100 yet it doesn’t look good.

Amos seems to be skating by.

Keilyn understandably has a lot of breakdowns mentally.

Callie seems like a dark horse. Mentally she seems like she can make it and she doesn’t have spouse or kids back at home.

Roland is just a bad dude. I have really enjoyed him. He stabbed the musk ox to death. Almost as savage as Jordan killing the wolverine last season
    Yeah, just watched a few more. 44 pounds or 20% of body weight! How’bout the close encounter with wolves!? Crazy.
    Thinking the Canadian woman is looking strong if she can add the ice fishing to the rabbit sets.

User Tag List