Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: New Beretta Hinted at on Instagram?

Site Supporter
    Ten years in the making, and because of COVID-19 it'll be at least another 5...

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

WTF! Wow... Disappointment is an understatement. I guess we are a little spoiled by ACTUALLY exciting Beretta announcements by LTT!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Name:  4arp0f.jpg
Views: 684
Size:  57.8 KB
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

*yawn*

Ernest and his small company did the hype thing better than Beretta or Glock could ever hope to do

Quote Originally Posted by Olim9 View Post
    *yawn*

Ernest and his small company did the hype thing better than Beretta or Glock could ever hope to do
    Yes they did, and he actually brought out a product that people want.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven T View Post
    Yes they did, and he actually brought out a product that people want.
    That right there^^^ is the key.. If it wasn’t for Ernest Langdon, I doubt that Beretta pistols would have the following they do today.. Beretta, on their own would’ve never came out with the innovations that Ernest has.

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92x View Post
    I would be angry if not for the high quality troll by Beretta. I don't get how clothing is more profitable for them, who the heck is buying their clothing line?
    Several clay target operations around the country sell Beretta clothing in their pro shops. Go to South Dakota and every retail shop in Pierre or Aberdeen sells a shit ton of Beretta clothing to the pheasant hunters. Been to several high end pheasant hunting lodges that sell Beretta clothing with their logo embroidered on it. I'm sure they end up selling stuff online to people who bought something in a pro shop.

A striker fired with rotating barrel.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92x View Post
    I would be angry if not for the high quality troll by Beretta. I don't get how clothing is more profitable for them, who the heck is buying their clothing line?
    I don't know who is buying their clothes, but I did a class with JJ Racaza last year after he joined Beretta, and he was well kitted out in their clothing. The weather conditions varied from hot to windy and showers, and his attire looked great the whole time.

I wouldn't pay list for any of their clothes, but I wouldn't be surprised to see this stuff heavily discounted during the holiday season...
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

User Tag List