Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Beretta Hinted at on Instagram?

New video on IG, prepare to be ......

Disappointed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by CoGT3 View Post
    New video on IG, prepare to be ......

Disappointed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    It’s only disappointing if you don’t already subscribe to their emails. If you did, you’d have known that Beretta is primarily a clothing company that occasionally sells gun stuff.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Site Supporter
    Sigh.

I would be angry if not for the high quality troll by Beretta. I don't get how clothing is more profitable for them, who the heck is buying their clothing line?

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    It’s only disappointing if you don’t already subscribe to their emails. If you did, you’d have known that Beretta is primarily a clothing company that occasionally sells gun stuff.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    Sad, but true.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92x View Post
    I would be angry if not for the high quality troll by Beretta. I don't get how clothing is more profitable for them, who the heck is buying their clothing line?
    Word. I bought a few of their T-shirts. Bought a pair of jeans which didn't fit. Their jackets and stuff look neat. But I never see their products at, like, Dick's or Field & Stream, etc. Not sure about REI. And I feel like that's where you need to be to really get an outdoor clothing brand out there? I guess they actually have their own retail stores in some locations.

I do think Beretta is a cool brand, overall. I'd buy more of their stuff, but ordering clothes online is always kind of a crap shoot.

And don't get me wrong... I'm still annoyed this thing wasn't a new PX4.

The punch line is “ Ten Years in the making!” Are you Kidding! Your fired.

I'm sorry, I'm not seeing it. What's the new thing?

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92x View Post
    I know a guy. He was known at one time for Prada shoes that matched his Ferrari. In spite of that, actually a cool, nice, down to earth guy. When he took his kid shotgunning, they had Beretta clothes.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

User Tag List