Thread: Question about dcc monoblocks

Question about dcc monoblocks

Looks like dcc's site is down. Im wondering if they have a monoblock that would fit a jmcustom iwb mag pouch.

I have a monoblock on a holster with wider spacibg but dont remember if they have other models with narrower spacing

One size only, designed to be a lower cost replacement for the plastic clips that people insist on using despite the lack of security.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    Looks like dcc's site is down. Im wondering if they have a monoblock that would fit a jmcustom iwb mag pouch.

I have a monoblock on a holster with wider spacibg but dont remember if they have other models with narrower spacing
    They don't fit our mag pouches unfortunately, we wished the did!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Thanks

I was going to suggest the newer version of these but it looks like their website is down. https://instagram.com/concealmentclips

They've been MIA for a bit now. Quite a few makers have been unable to reach them, even with other means that used to work.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Discreet Carry Concepts is up and running.

I've been communicating with Matt at Discreet Carry Concepts. The company is fine. Matt is fine. What happened is that a storm stuck the area DCC is in. Their internet and wireless went down. DCC had to close until communications were restored. It was ~ 15 hours, and then they were back in harness.

User Tag List