Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "New" Safariland website

Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    Not sure what gun you're looking to fit, but they do have TLR7 specific holsters for at least Glocks and Sig P320's. But the website says they don't. Funny, since I have examples of both on the shelf in my office.
    Sorry forgot to mention - my winter carry (when I can wear more layers) is an M&P 2.0 Compact w/ TLR7 in a BlackPoint Tactical Mini-Wing. I have ALS holsters for the M&P 4.25" fullsize (which also works with the 4" Compact) without a light, and with a TLR1 mounted. I'd prefer one to work with TLR7 so I wouldn't need to keep removing the light; plus the light is just about perfect in size and usage (though might replace with TLR7a).

I like having OWB/retention holsters for my stuff - can't open carry in NYS (except at range or hunting), but doesn't hurt to have (except the wallet).

I guess since they are, for all practical purposes, the only game in down for large quantity orders of duty grade holsters, they dont care about the functionality of their website. Our onesie twosie purchase dont mean squat to them when they are filling orders of thousands. That was what was so great about holsterops. When you called, they took care of you whether you were buying one or a thousand. Tell them what you wanted, they hooked you up. I never waited more than a week when I bought from them.

To be fair though, that website functioned like a drunken monkey. That's why I always called.

If you want some real lulz, try to figure out if any of their duty/retention holsters that are listed for the 4" GP100 will actually fit the new-ish 4.2" barrel length.

Your goal shouldn't be to get an answser, it should be to get someone to clearly state "I don't know."
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Name:  Safariland.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  25.6 KB
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

In case anyone is thanking about a purchase, try this code during checkout:

15SAFARILAND

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    In case anyone is thanking about a purchase, try this code during checkout:

15SAFARILAND

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
    ... if you can actually find something. I found I could if I used one way through the finder, but not the other.

I want to know who actually tested this. It looks like classic test to make, not to break by the designer and/or developer, not actual clueless users.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

I'm always amazed at their ability to continue to make their website worse. And FYSA LE/military can get a 40% discount via expertvoice.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Radar Love View Post
    I'm always amazed at their ability to continue to make their website worse. And FYSA LE/military can get a 40% discount via expertvoice.com.
    If you can figure out what to buy.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    If you can figure out what to buy.
    And then wonder if I’ll actually get what I ordered. I had a hard enough time figuring out which size speed loader to buy and of course they sent me the wrong ones and then sent me the replacements one at a time 4 months apart.

So, the new website is some completely jacked, I have no words. I tried to find holsters for three different non-snowflake pistols, and got "0 holsters meet your criteria" on all of them. This in spite of the fact that I KNOW for a fact that Safariland makes holsters for these pistols.

What a ship wreck...

User Tag List