Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "New" Safariland website

"New" Safariland website

I was just perusing the "revamped" Safariland website.

Hard to believe that it sucks worse than the old one, but that is my initial impression. The pictures are pretty, though.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

Yeah it sucks and the pictures are nice when they work. I miss HolsterOps, that was the best place for product and information.

Quote Originally Posted by karmapolice View Post
    Yeah it sucks and the pictures are nice when they work. I miss HolsterOps, that was the best place for product and information.
    THIS !!!!

Losing HolsterOps sucks wet wormy dog shit !!!

Funny how even with the updated site they don’t show the 92A1 TLR1 HL combo I currently use 5days a week in their own holster.
    This was not an improvement.

The new one kind of reminds me of Galco's website. I don't think it is too bad. I like it better than the old one.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Far Upper Midwest. Lower Midwest When I Absolutely Have To
    Yikes.

It’s like saying “I find the 1972 AAA Hotel Guide much better than the 1963 AAA Hotel Guide.”
    Working diligently to enlarge my group size.

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    I really didn't think it could get worse....but leave it to Safariland innovation. I searched for a couple of variations of a holster to fit a 320 with both Surefire X300U and Streamlight TLR 1HL....should be the same holster. The website said they have nothing to fit that combination. I have 4 of them in my office.

I just happened to go there to research a question last week. Looks pretty, but works the same as the old POS. I did not find the answer I was looking for.

I'm still waiting for them to add the Streamlight TLR7 as an option... It seems to fit in the ALS holster fitted for TLR1, but I would prefer a less bulkier version for TLR7.

I too miss HolsterOps.. seemed easier to find stuff.

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyCNY View Post
    I'm still waiting for them to add the Streamlight TLR7 as an option... It seems to fit in the ALS holster fitted for TLR1, but I would prefer a less bulkier version for TLR7.

I too miss HolsterOps.. seemed easier to find stuff.
    Not sure what gun you're looking to fit, but they do have TLR7 specific holsters for at least Glocks and Sig P320's. But the website says they don't. Funny, since I have examples of both on the shelf in my office.

User Tag List