Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New HK SP5K-PDW

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I have a B&T APC9 Pro, SP5 and 5K — the Rattler replaces all of them except for shooting steel and using inexpensive ammo. I don’t think any of those three have been out of the safe since getting the Rattler, and I don’t think the Rattler has been back in the safe a single time since getting it. I really am not a Sig fan, but the Rattler is awesome.
    Hey, if you want to clear out some space in your safe...

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    The Rattler thread cured me of wanting a 9mm PDW...
    Fortunately, my PDW thread-inspired pistol was finally together a few weeks ago. Otherwise, the dempanic money I'm recovering from unused guns might go right back into another unused gun...
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Jesus now I need one of these

I’m picking up my Rattler tomorrow. I fully expect it will meet all my needs for a compact “PDW”-type weapon. I’ve decided to setup a spare AR lower as a 9mm “Rattler Trainer”. For close-in/steel work.

I still want one of these HKs, because reasons that make no sense and need no explanation.

Site Supporter
    Anything MP5 will always be relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    I’m picking up my Rattler tomorrow. I fully expect it will meet all my needs for a compact “PDW”-type weapon. I’ve decided to setup a spare AR lower as a 9mm “Rattler Trainer”. For close-in/steel work.

I still want one of these HKs, because reasons that make no sense and need no explanation.
    Finally joining the club! Glad they got your shit shipped out to you, hope it lives up to the hype that we have all been making about it ;P

Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JRB View Post
    Anything MP5 will always be relevant.
    You know I used to think people were just swooning nostalgia on the MP5. Then, I shot a full auto MP5 last year. And I understood just how wrong I was.
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

I’m pretty sure I’ve previously posted about always having wanted an MP5 after watching Die Hard as a kid. Like a few others, the large PDW thread basically cured me of wanting a semi-auto version of an SMG for anything serious, whereas a Sig Rattler sounds more practical. An SP5 would just be a really expensive toy for me so I do wish it was a bit cheaper. Assuming that “assault weapons” are still legal in a couple of pay grades, I might end up picking one of these up.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    You know I used to think people were just swooning nostalgia on the MP5. Then, I shot a full auto MP5 last year. And I understood just how wrong I was.
    I remember the first time I shot an MP5 on full auto. I thought it was "boring". I mean...it's just there...it shoots, it's fairly smooth, no fan fare, no substantial muzzle rise, keeps working, etc. I told my buddy, "God dude...I dunno, I thought it would be cool, but it's just so boring, like it's just a machine."

My buddy says to me, "Dude...that's how it is supposed to work. It just works..."

Upon receiving that revelatory information, I realized he was right. And then I realized...you can do things with a full auto MP5 that you cannot do with other full auto weapons. It got way more fun to shoot after that.

User Tag List