Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bear Supports Trump

If Trump gets 30% of the Bruin-American vote in North Carolina, it’s all over.

A spokesperson for the organization says this was not the first time a bear was spotted in Asheville with a political sticker on its collar.
    Who were the other candidates?

I think it was one of those single issue voters.
    You know, "The Right To Arm Bears" type.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    In Asheville of all places! The city which recently voted to give reparations for past slavery.

This may sound stupid, but do bears around there normally have collars?
    This longer article mentions the research group.

https://a.msn.com/r/2/BB17wpIQ?m=en-...rID=InAppShare
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

I keep waiting for little Suzi to get eaten by one of the cuddly-wuddly bears and all of the Karens to descend on city hall demanding action. Asheville has a serious bear problem and the only thing being done is monitoring by NCF&G. I would expect something like this in Alaska, they way the wander the city. They have been in the garbage cans behind our station and have been spotted in the middle of down town. They have gotten in garages, houses and cars but ThEy ArE sO CuTe!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Dane View Post
    I keep waiting for little Suzi to get eaten by one of the cuddly-wuddly bears and all of the Karens to descend on city hall demanding action. Asheville has a serious bear problem and the only thing being done is monitoring by NCF&G. I would expect something like this in Alaska, they way the wander the city. They have been in the garbage cans behind our station and have been spotted in the middle of down town. They have gotten in garages, houses and cars but ThEy ArE sO CuTe!
    The Appalachian mountains and surrounding foothills have a black bear problem. I'm 30 miles from the Blue Ridge Mountains and we now have bears in town (outskirts of Northern Virginia). It's not unusual for me to go for a hike or camping trip in the mountains and see more bears than deer these days.

Chris

User Tag List