View Poll Results: The Price of 50 rounds of 9mm 124 AE Ammo on 11/2/20 will be in the range of...

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • $18.99 - $22.99

7 10.94%
  • $23.00 - $28.99

18 28.13%
  • $29.00 - $36.99

12 18.75%
  • $37.00 - $45.99

4 6.25%
  • $46.00 - $57.99

8 12.50%
  • $58.00 - $71.99

3 4.69%
  • $72.00 - $89.99

0 0%
  • $90.00+

3 4.69%
  • Mods here are shit

7 10.94%
  • Mods here are the shit

2 3.13%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Poll: Predict the Price per case of 9mm on 3 Nov

$34.99 No mail in rebate.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Speaking of "Back to the Future"...

It's all a trick question. There will be no ammo.

/sarc
    Yeah

And in August of 2021 it will only be found in the "antiques " section of websites and forums.

Student
    $46.00 - $57.99

Wait, are we going on the price posted on the Federal website or someplace like Cheaper than dirt? Because if we go with the price on Federal then I change my guess to $18.99. If we go with CTD I already way under guessed. They have Tula at $40 now.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    Wait, are we going on the price posted on the Federal website or someplace like Cheaper than dirt? Because if we go with the price on Federal then I change my guess to $18.99. If we go with CTD I already way under guessed. They have Tula at $40 now.
    You will always find it at a gun show for $25/50. 5.56 will be $25/25.

Powder prices, if you can find it, will also get stupid just like it was 12 years ago.

If they stop making bullets I'm screwed, otherwise I'm good. Let the good times roll.
    Last edited by Borderland; 08-02-2020 at 07:35 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

I say $25.99 will be price, but it won't be available.

Me, I'm just watching the show, working the press. Folks need to chill out, spend some time with family and friends, eat right, and exercise. Supply and demand is an interesting thing.

I have spoken with numerous people who are / will perpetuate this mess. Those who shoot 1,000 a month are pissed because they can't do it. Meanwhile, all the new gun owners need ammo, don't know what normal is, and will pay whatever the market says.

Understand not everyone can stockpile ammo or components, but guess what, everyone who says that, probably knows someone who could have helped them out. If you've been around the block once or twice, you had time, and you failed to see the signs. It sucks, but I don't feel bad for you.

In order to do my part, whatever that means, I've decided not to participate in this by not buying factory ammo until 9mm is down to <$10 / 50rds. What I would normally purchase in a month can be snapped up by someone else.

I'll be shooting more structured practice and matches, add in more rimfire and be just fine.

We need to start a thread about practicing in a resource constrained environment... oh wait already did.

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ited-resources

Sorry for the rant, people are really pissing me off lately.
    Taking a break from social media.

I vote for $21.99 at the good places (SGA, Targetsports, et al.; 22.99 at fed site) with the above mentioned "Unavailable. Enter your email address to be notified when available" being the norm. No way that changes more than sporadically between Aug 3 and Nov 3.

Site Supporter
    $26.99
    --Jason--

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    Federal web site.

The only thing I care about is what it will cost on Nov 5.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List