View Poll Results: The Price of 50 rounds of 9mm 124 AE Ammo on 11/2/20 will be in the range of...

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • $18.99 - $22.99

7 10.94%
  • $23.00 - $28.99

18 28.13%
  • $29.00 - $36.99

12 18.75%
  • $37.00 - $45.99

4 6.25%
  • $46.00 - $57.99

8 12.50%
  • $58.00 - $71.99

3 4.69%
  • $72.00 - $89.99

0 0%
  • $90.00+

3 4.69%
  • Mods here are shit

7 10.94%
  • Mods here are the shit

2 3.13%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Poll: Predict the Price per case of 9mm on 3 Nov

I do not expect Federal to update the website, so $18.99 is my guess.

Ooo, futures speculation and gun stuff? Two of my favorite things. My bet is $34.99 a box at the bigger range/LGS if they even have 124gr AE (which I put at around 2% likelyhood). Either way, I gave the required answer when offered on any poll here.

$24.99, according to a run on ammoseek we for sure passed that level this weekend, I think that level is sustainable through the fall.

When Mrs. Fatdog used to question why all the ammo, all the powder, etc., I used to respond that it wasn't raining yet when Noah built his ark, but right now it is for sure raining hard in this market.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    If he doesn't.....well, all that ammo that anyone bought before the latest craziness is going to have to last a really long time.
    I don't believe this is going to be the case. Even if a political sentiment is still supportive of panic buying, I don't believe that economic situation will. The main street economy is in a gutter right now. If Biden wins, I expect a further downturn, including Wall Street. I expect higher taxes. I basically expect people to run out of money to buy ammo, especially if the current run is driven by the segment that doesn't shoot much. I hear that the industry is ramping up the production and I am really hoping for another over-supply and decreased demand situation, say, a year from now.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    I don't believe this is going to be the case. Even if a political sentiment is still supportive of panic buying, I don't believe that economic situation will. The main street economy is in a gutter right now. If Biden wins, I expect a further downturn, including Wall Street. I expect higher taxes. I basically expect people to run out of money to buy ammo, especially if the current run is driven by the segment that doesn't shoot much. I hear that the industry is ramping up the production and I am really hoping for another over-supply and decreased demand situation, say, a year from now.
    My thoughts are the same, but with the way interest rates are right now, I expect a lot of people to float by on credit for a little while longer.

I also expect a glut of used AR-15s and Glock pistols on the market sometime in the next 6-18 months.

Site Supporter
    Expensive enough to make 45 prices of today look affordable.

21.99 per box of 115gr fodder

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    I can see your reasoning here. My shooting buddy has already stopped shooting because of ammo availability. He likes his $13/box 9 mm ammo.

I haven't seen a lot of people at my outdoor range lately either. So yeah, maybe mfg's will catch up about the time unemployment hits 15%.

Neither ammo prices or unemployment affect me anymore. There is a shortage of common bullets but that won't last very long. 2-3 months tops.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Primers? We ain't got no stinking primers.

The time to invest in ammo or components was last August.
    Unfortunately, most of the components I bought last year have been expended. I've been finding a few things here and there and buying as I can. I was pretty desperate for primers a couple of weeks ago though.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

We are waiting on an order from Hornady for 12,000 rounds of 5.56 and we were told 60 to 90 days. They are running three shifts but with minimal staffing because of covid. So I would not expect too much ramping up.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

$49.99

But I don't think there will be any in stock any where.

User Tag List