Thread: Light bearing safariland als for G19/G45 and streamlight tlr 1

Light bearing safariland als for G19/G45 and streamlight tlr 1

Hi all,

Been a while since I’ve been on. I’m looking for some info on safariland holsters. I’d really like to buy one of the als models in the soft multicam finish. I believe it would be level 1 retention, just the button you push with your thumb. I need it for a gen 4 G19 w/tlr 1. My questions are, does anyone know the exact model number of this holster? It looks like maybe the 6378usn? Does anyone have a good vendor for this holster? They seem to be out of stock everywhere. Are there different models for different lights? Seems like a lot of sites list one holster for a g19 and multiple lights. And finally, can I expect this holster to fit my G19 gen 4 and my future G45?

I’ve been looking around on my own, but these are the issues I’m running into.

Thanks in advance!

Nate

Quote Originally Posted by leathermaneod View Post
    Hi all,

Been a while since I’ve been on. I’m looking for some info on safariland holsters. I’d really like to buy one of the als models in the soft multicam finish. I believe it would be level 1 retention, just the button you push with your thumb. I need it for a gen 4 G19 w/tlr 1. My questions are, does anyone know the exact model number of this holster? It looks like maybe the 6378usn? Does anyone have a good vendor for this holster? They seem to be out of stock everywhere. Are there different models for different lights? Seems like a lot of sites list one holster for a g19 and multiple lights. And finally, can I expect this holster to fit my G19 gen 4 and my future G45?

I’ve been looking around on my own, but these are the issues I’m running into.

Thanks in advance!

Nate
    https://copquest.com/safariland-6390...ls_23-4691.htm

Model number should be 6390RDS-2832-701-MS19 I prefer the 6390 (mid ride).

User Tag List